X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
    When they want news out, etc. You really think a bunch of nobody stans begging for news is gunna bring it?

"Oh Wayne look. Some kids who love you want some news on C4 now. Should we bump our original plans and release some news now? Yeah slime!"
    We are Anne's remember.

Comment

Originally posted by JarvisDaMex View Post
      But I have such a quaint spot!!!
      Seriously, how about you stop being a cunt and come up with a better insult to say to people other then "stay off wayne's dick", because honestly it's becoming over used and annoying. How about before you make a comeback, try to make it more inteligent and creative.
      yeah. i agree. bitch ass niggaz obsessing over wayne to defend themselves.

on topic: C4 will prolly be done mixing by next week...

Comment

But I have such a quaint spot!!!
        Seriously, how about you stop being a cunt and come up with a better insult to say to people other then "stay off wayne's dick", because honestly it's becoming over used and annoying. How about before you make a comeback, try to make it more inteligent and creative.
        If your not on his dick then why do you respond? and how are you gonna tell me to be intelligent if you can't even spell it right?

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr. Phil View Post
        yeah. i agree. bitch ass niggaz obsessing over wayne to defend themselves.

on topic: C4 will prolly be done mixing by next week...
        I don't understand what your trying to say.lulz and how am I obsessing over Wayne please tell me?

Comment

New single on iTunes tomorrow with the other new music?

Comment

Out of all seriousness, im glad his team or him hasnt said anything about the album, alot of it is out soo i just hope it doesnt leak... Hes probably going too do barely any promo and itll just drop. Still no confirmation weather or not "John" or "6 Foot 7 Foot" were the street single, my guess is 6'7' is going to be scrapped
            Instagram: @Jamessrod

Comment

Originally posted by buckeyes055 View Post
              New single on iTunes tomorrow with the other new music?
              doubt it...

Comment

I love the no news day bahahaha -______________-!
                "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

[QUOTE=marcusgettin;495360]If your not on his dick then why do you respond? and how are you gonna tell me to be intelligent if you can't even spell it right?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------
                  Do you like be told your on somebody's dick? Cause I sure the fuck don't. Spelling is not the point. The point is you can't come up with anything besides the man's dick. I agree your not obsessed with wayne, just his dick.

Comment

^^
                    Ignorant, just ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                      ^^
                      Ignorant, just ignorant.
                      That's another thing that is getting used to much, do you know why most people say that? Because their beat and they can't think of anything else to say. By the way dumb fuck, all your mind needs to register a word is the first and the last few letters, everything else can be random.

Comment

That's another thing that is getting used to much, do you know why most people say that? Because their beat and they can't think of anything else to say. By the way dumb fuck, all your mind needs to register a word is the first and the last few letters, everything else can be random.

Comment

Ignorance is the Word for you...

Comment

Working...
                          X