X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
    You're all Anne's. All of you.

What's stopping you mr.casual wayne fan but not a "dickrider" from just listen to his music when it comes out and going on with your life? No, you signed up on a site SPECIFICALLY so you can follow the man more closely and get more aspects of his life than the average listener might notice.

You've put in hours and thousands of posts, sometimes even more than the people you call "Anne". So before you point that finger, take a look at yourself. Anne.
    Lol what? Don't call me no damn anne. That makes me just a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
      Lol what? Don't call me no damn anne. That makes me just a fan.
      Do you see your name in my post, mr. insecure?

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Sorry, but what does "You're all Anne's. All of you" mean?

Comment

You're all Anne's. All of you.
          Gtfo with that shit.lol

Comment

i hear the keys jingling...

get ready for the lock.

#WellDone

Comment

Singles not dropping to the week of Unplugged, it makes sense and is good promotion for the single.

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                Singles not dropping to the week of Unplugged, it makes sense and is good promotion for the single.
                Sounds plausible. Last week I guessed it will drop in 2 weeks. We'll see.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Sounds plausible. Last week I guessed it will drop in 2 weeks. We'll see.
                  That makes sense too. Will either get it next week or the first week of June.

Comment

All of us are fucking fans of the man, at one point in time. Whether you hate him now, or envy him now, You're still on the most talked about Wayne-related site on the internet. So truth be told, if you're gonna sit here, and call somebody an Anne, take a look at yourself. You were once an "Anne" at one point in Wayne's career. Just because he isn't releasing songs left and right anymore, means he isn't good enough to be the "best rapper alive"? Because he doesn't use twitter to promote shit? Because he hasn't released an official mixtape in almost two years? Call me a "anne, stan" whatever the fuck you want, but i will always be a Lil Wayne fan regardless, and he will always be my number one rapper in my book.

This thread is supposed to discuss Tha Carter IV, not sit on the internet and argue about somebody's username. You're gonna get this shit locked again, and to be frank, i don't give a fuck anymore. Everytime i come in here, somebody is ALWAYS arguing with somebody. So fuck this thread, and fuck you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                      All of us are fucking fans of the man, at one point in time. Whether you hate him now, or envy him now, You're still on the most talked about Wayne-related site on the internet. So truth be told, if you're gonna sit here, and call somebody an Anne, take a look at yourself. You were once an "Anne" at one point in Wayne's career. Just because he isn't releasing songs left and right anymore, means he isn't good enough to be the "best rapper alive"? Because he doesn't use twitter to promote shit? Because he hasn't released an official mixtape in almost two years? Call me a "anne, stan" whatever the fuck you want, but i will always be a Lil Wayne fan regardless, and he will always be my number one rapper in my book.

This thread is supposed to discuss Tha Carter IV, not sit on the internet and argue about somebody's username. You're gonna get this shit locked again, and to be frank, i don't give a fuck anymore. Everytime i come in here, somebody is ALWAYS arguing with somebody. So fuck this thread, and fuck you guys.

Not necessary, just keep to yourself and continue to report the post that are off topic .. No need to write a whole paragraph on it.

ChrisBLawyer just HAS to make a post addressing who's an Anne lol.. just stfu and stay on topic please it's not that hard.

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
                      i hear the keys jingling...

get ready for the lock.

#WellDone
                      Is there really a need to instigate? I bet theres over 30 post along the lines of "This thread is getting locked". Just stfu and let the mods do what they want. Seriously it annoys the fuck outta me when someone makes a post like that.

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                      Sorry for being ignorant, but are they going to show the whole show without cuts? I hope we don't watch it all and they end up showing a snippet of the song.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
                        Not necessary, just keep to yourself and continue to report the post that are off topic .. No need to write a whole paragraph on it.
                        Problem is..about 78.9% of the thread is fucking pointless. Keep to myself? I want to be able to discuss C4 without someone saying "Nope, you're wrong. You're an Anne for thinking Lil Wayne will do great"

And too late, i threw my pennies in the pond.

Comment

this thread is so shitty

needs to be deleted tbh

Comment

Working...
                          X