X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
    Is there really a need to instigate? I bet theres over 30 post along the lines of "This thread is getting locked". Just stfu and let the mods do what they want. Seriously it annoys the fuck outta me when someone makes a post like that.

considering the next two posts got RIGHT back on topic, i think the word you're looking for is "dissuade".

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
      Problem is..about 78.9% of the thread is fucking pointless. Keep to myself? I want to be able to discuss C4 without someone saying "Nope, you're wrong. You're an Anne for thinking Lil Wayne will do great"

And too late, i threw my pennies in the pond.
      Well it is a forum, people will have different opinions and shit. And by keeping to yourself I was referring to the whole paragraph you wrote, its a C4 discussion thread, there's nothing stopping you from posting anything related to that. But honestly some people have the ridiculous opinions on some of the shit we discuss here and I find nothing wrong with going against it and providing facts or whatever to defend your opinion on it. But I don't see why people are posting shit that is completely not related to C4 like other artist and download links..

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
      considering the next two posts got RIGHT back on topic, i think the word you're looking for is "dissuade".
      No I just wanted to get that out there.

And another thing I don't get is why do some people want the mods to delete all the crap from this thread? are you guys going to look back at in a few years down the road and go page by page or some shit? Seriously. I understand if this was a smaller thread, but it has over 2000 pages, who honestly cares about the past?

Comment

well... most of y'all anyway lol

Comment

Sorry for being ignorant, but are they going to show the whole show without cuts? I hope we don't watch it all and they end up showing a snippet of the song.
          Not sure but I'm pretty sure the whole album will be leaked by then tbh.

Comment

Sorry for being ignorant, but are they going to show the whole show without cuts? I hope we don't watch it all and they end up showing a snippet of the song.
            i hope that they don't end up showing just the "freestyle" he's been doing at all the concerts...

but i feel like thats whats gonna end up happening...

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
              Lol that's truem, but the recent albums that dropped haven't leaked for a good amount of time usually 6-7 days before the album drops so Wayne might have a chance to keep it locked. But then again a lot of people must be feining for it so I could see it being stolen earlier and leaked.

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
              i hope that they don't end up showing just the "freestyle" he's been doing at all the concerts...

LOOOOL that would be horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                Idk seems like Wayne is doin all he can to keep C4 under wraps for as long as possible

Comment

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post

from the people that were there, said he performed the entire song... so now its on MTV as to whether or not they show it. or i guess YMCM could tell them to not show anything but the first verse.

dont see why they would though, MTV or YMCM.

Comment

why dont they just delete this C4 thread and make a new one with all the info we have?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Phil View Post
                      why dont they just delete this C4 thread and make a new one with all the info we have?
                      It'll eventually fill up with the same crap that's in here now

Comment

Lol that's truem, but the recent albums that dropped haven't leaked for a good amount of time usually 6-7 days before the album drops so Wayne might have a chance to keep it locked. But then again a lot of people must be feining for it so I could see it being stolen earlier and leaked.
                        Well Unplugged is 9 days before the release so its in the time frame where a leak could happen but if it's not leaked then its only a week til release which is nothing.
                        Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                        Idk seems like Wayne is doin all he can to keep C4 under wraps for as long as possible
                        Yeah but they have to send off the final copies off for writing a week before and at that point theirs nothing they can do if it leaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                          this thread is so shitty

needs to be deleted tbh

Comment

Working...
                          X