Could be amazing if Lil Wayne worked with Lady GaGa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could be amazing if Lil Wayne worked with Lady GaGa

That would be just as bad as Bieber and Wayne making a song together.

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
      That would be just as bad as Bieber and Wayne making a song together.
      mate u know that shit is inevitable its gonna happen ... #justsayin

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by kfadahunsi View Post
        mate u know that shit is inevitable its gonna happen ... #justsayin
        I know and it will be a commercial success but more people will just say hes selling out again

Comment

bunch of ppl already hate on bieber

it'll just get worse if wayne does a song with him OR GAGA

Comment

someday sometime its gonna happen, and im sure its a banger as soon as its out

Comment

That sounds like the worst idea. She can sing for shit, she just makes catchy hooks that people like. Wayne on the other hand can actually make music unlike Gaga. I would never want to hear that, thats like asking Wayne to do a track with Beiber and Ke$ha. So no this wouldn't be amazing sorry

Comment

Originally posted by -Pyro- View Post
                That sounds like the worst idea. She can sing for shit, she just makes catchy hooks that people like. Wayne on the other hand can actually make music unlike Gaga. I would never want to hear that, thats like asking Wayne to do a track with Beiber and Ke$ha. So no this wouldn't be amazing sorry
                A track with Ke$ha would also be a banger

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
                  A track with Ke$ha would also be a banger
                  Hahaa fuck that. That wouldn't sound good at all. Your talking about Wayne who can actually make music that doesn't only involve catchy hooks. He has great flow rhythm and lyrics. Ke$ha has some catchy hooks but her voice is completely changed on her tracks, crazy over done with autotune type shit. I wouldn't want to hear that but if Wayne does it then I probably would just to hear Wayne kill another track lol.

Comment

Who gives a fuck if people think he would sell out.
                    At the end of the day they are still going to buy his music.
                    WTF is the problem with a feature???

I dont care weather or not he does a song with GaGa or Bieber tbh

Comment

Hahaa fuck that. That wouldn't sound good at all. Your talking about Wayne who can actually make music that doesn't only involve catchy hooks. He has great flow rhythm and lyrics. Ke$ha has some catchy hooks but her voice is completely changed on her tracks, crazy over done with autotune type shit. I wouldn't want to hear that but if Wayne does it then I probably would just to hear Wayne kill another track lol.
                      Tik Tok Remix featuring Wayne is pretty damn dope...Even though it's a blend.

Comment

Lol you are saying Wayne did not overuse Auto Tune on some tracks? LOL

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
                          Lol you are saying Wayne did not overuse Auto Tune on some tracks? LOL
                          Ya Wayne did on some tracks but Ke$ha uses it on every track. Its not exactly autotune but they change her voice to this deeper voice with a lil autotune. But thats how all of her songs are not just a hand full. If you hear her actual voice you would be surprised that is her singing on the tracks.

Comment

Working...
                          X