Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could be amazing if Lil Wayne worked with Lady GaGa

Originally posted by -Pyro- View Post
    Ya Wayne did on some tracks but Ke$ha uses it on every track. Its not exactly autotune but they change her voice to this deeper voice with a lil autotune. But thats how all of her songs are not just a hand full. If you hear her actual voice you would be surprised that is her singing on the tracks.
    I know, but I don't see nothing wrong with that. I enjoy her as party music and she sure has some nice songes...

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

I dont see whats so amazing about Ke$ha TBH. But maybe thats just me.
      I agree with Pyro.

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
        I know, but I don't see nothing wrong with that. I enjoy her as party music and she sure has some nice songes...
        She doesn't make actual music though with volume and lyrics. All of her music is party tracks with simple hooks that repeat it self constantly. That doesn't sound like a good type of song for Wayne to be on. So her music is fine for a party but not a good song for Wayne to be on bottom line.
        Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
        I dont see whats so amazing about Ke$ha TBH. But maybe thats just me.
        I agree with Pyro.
        There isn't anything amazing about her, she isn't a good musician, just a party girl with a good producer who can actually make her voice catchy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Pyro- View Post
          Ya Wayne did on some tracks but Ke$ha uses it on every track. Its not exactly autotune but they change her voice to this deeper voice with a lil autotune. But thats how all of her songs are not just a hand full. If you hear her actual voice you would be surprised that is her singing on the tracks.
          no she doesn't, she uses it on alot of tracks but she also got many tracks with no autotune (but their leaked and not on albums)

im a huge fan of Ke$ha but her style does not fit with Wayne neither Lady gaga, yeah it could maybe be on both Ft. Wayne but I would never imagine a song by Wayne saying Ft. Ke$ha or Lady GaGa

& @YT. im sure you talkin bout the blend with pitbull and Mr. West?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            no she doesn't, she uses it on alot of tracks but she also got many tracks with no autotune (but their leaked and not on albums)

im a huge fan of Ke$ha but her style does not fit with Wayne neither Lady gaga, yeah it could maybe be on both Ft. Wayne but I would never imagine a song by Wayne saying Ft. Ke$ha or Lady GaGa

& @YT. im sure you talkin bout the blend with pitbull and Mr. West?
            Naw, the blend with LMFAO. It's his verse from Unstoppable.

Comment

would be MASSIVE!

Comment

Working...
              X