Supporting 6'7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Supporting 6'7

Im sure alot ain't buyin it, like me, im not buying his singles cause I bought all his official retails CD's and all that and I ain't gonna use my money on one single then

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I've bought it^^

lol

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        Im sure alot ain't buyin it, like me, im not buying his singles cause I bought all his official retails CD's and all that and I ain't gonna use my money on one single then
        If you buy the singles it comes off the price of the album when it's released. On iTunes anyway

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Singles cost 79p lol. Im buying all C4 singles.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
            If you buy the singles it comes off the price of the album when it's released. On iTunes anyway
            yeah but I don't buy albums digitaly, only if they arent avaible as a retail CD

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I downloaded but still bought it on Itunes on Thursday.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
                I downloaded but still bought it on Itunes on Thursday.
                Yeah same.

Comment

well itunes is good, i actually bought my first wayne track from there. the onlly thing that i hate about it is that you can only authorize 5 computers, that is if you do a system recovery to your computer more than 5 times, you'll then have to deauthorize and then a authorize all your songs all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by nasty69 View Post
                    well itunes is good, i actually bought my first wayne track from there. the onlly thing that i hate about it is that you can only authorize 5 computers, that is if you do a system recovery to your computer more than 5 times, you'll then have to deauthorize and then a authorize all your songs all over again.
                    another reason i dont buy from itunes anymore

Comment

well i bought tha single from itunes anyhow. but i still plan on buyin tha Carter 4 (from best buy or orderin it online) when it comes out cuz i like 2 have tha cds too.

Comment

Originally posted by nasty69 View Post
                        If you have to do a system recovery more than 5 times I think you have some issues outside of iTunes lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

exactly, what can you expect from garbage windows vista?, thank god it's not the same with 7.

Comment

Working...
                          X