Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The "Other" Lasagna Line in 6'7

Originally posted by snoon13 View Post
    you guys are terrible people..this is a fan site...
    You were reaching.

Comment

LOOL
      im already going to hell m8, might as well have some fun
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Lmao @ all the hate. One person says something and the rest of u hop on the fucking bandwagon and spam this thread with pictures for 5 pages. SMH grow the fuck up @ Xclusive BITCH!
        Bitch I don't give a motherfuck, yea I'm leanin, bout to pour me up another cup. Yea I'm high, bout to roll me up another blunt

Comment

^ I’m 12 and what is this?
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by .Tune4President. View Post
            Lmao @ all the hate. One person says something and the rest of u hop on the fucking bandwagon and spam this thread with pictures for 5 pages. SMH grow the fuck up @ Xclusive BITCH!
            If you seriously want Lil Wayne as a president of the United States, you're retarded.

Stop while you're behind, please.

Comment

haha that lasagna pic is the icing on the cake. Im clueless as to what's so mindblowing about the enigma shit, the lasagna line is ill. What about "I got through that sentence like a subject and a predicate"???

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                If you seriously want Lil Wayne as a president of the United States, you're retarded.

Stop while you're behind, please.
                Lmfao okkkk "twiggz" way to be completely off topic.. How does my name on LWHQ have any influence on who I actually want to be president....you sir are the retarded one. Now be gone

@ FlashySCN Was I talkin to u?
                Bitch I don't give a motherfuck, yea I'm leanin, bout to pour me up another cup. Yea I'm high, bout to roll me up another blunt

Comment

Originally posted by Trevorthetrashman View Post
                  haha that lasagna pic is the icing on the cake. Im clueless as to what's so mindblowing about the enigma shit, the lasagna line is ill. What about "I got through that sentence like a subject and a predicate"???
                  Can we please ban this guy so he will stop posting his shitty rap?

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                  http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                    Can we please ban this guy so he will stop posting his shitty rap?
                    what he this thread is about seems reasonable. because in the live performance you can hear him say "a nig ma".

and black people are misunderstood because everybody thinks they go to jail and do drugs and they think they are stupid. thats not true watsoever.

so this cud infact be another lasgna line but idk. dont hate im just saying what i hear

Comment

Originally posted by sai93 View Post
                      what he this thread is about seems reasonable. because in the live performance you can hear him say "a nig ma".

and black people are misunderstood because everybody thinks they go to jail and do drugs and they think they are stupid. thats not true watsoever.

so this cud infact be another lasgna line but idk. dont hate im just saying what i hear
                      Because that's now the word "enigma" is pronounced lol. And I'm confused as to why you quoted me

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                        Because that's now the word "enigma" is pronounced lol. And I'm confused as to why you quoted me
                        dude do u like being a dick to other people or were u just raised that way? cause on every fucking thread u like being a jackass to other people.

grow the fuck up

Comment

Originally posted by .Tune4President. View Post
                          Lmfao okkkk "twiggz" way to be completely off topic.. How does my name on LWHQ have any influence on who I actually want to be president....you sir are the retarded one. Now be gone
                          You gonna cry about it?

@ Sai; he's actually ONE of the nice people on these forums. If you think he's mean, then this forum ain't for YOU son.

Comment

Working...
                          X