• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top 5

Originally posted by Young Money!24
    Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
    So many things fucked with this thread... and not hating just informing

1. THIS HAS BEEN DONE 1 MILLION TIMES.. favorite 10 weezy tracks, favorite 5, favorite track ..its all the same

2. If you can honestly pick your 5 favorite Wayne tracks.. you're not a very good fan.

3. If your favorite 5 songs came out in 200, your for sure not the best fan..
    Like come on..

All your 5 are great songs, but Wayne has dropped tracks for the last 14 years.. if you think his best came in this year that's fucked.
    chill son..i dont kno about everybody else.but i just listed my top 5 as da recent songs.meaning da 5 songs i play everyday.i dont think anybody really put thought into their top 5.they probly listed their fav 5 that they rock to everyday anyday.i did.but if i was asked for my top 5 of wayne songs in his career.and i put lots of thought to it,i wont be able to do it.its more like.list ur top 25 songs of the year.for every year since he was rappin.people listed da top 5 just for da past 3 months.but everybody knows dey cant narrow da list down to top 5..hard enough to narrow it down to top 100.
    ha yea aint no way i could do a top 5 man i'd go crazy like a kid in a candy store. these are jus tha onez i bumpin most recently and most often even tho i listen to all of them ya digg
    "Ya Camera Has Neva Saw A Picture This Nice, Hm Im Fishin' And Tha Bitches Will Bite It's Proly Cuz My Game Is Fixodent Tight"
    http://www.myspace.com/youngjonesthabeast

Comment

Re: Top 5

1. Kobe Bryant
      2. 3 Peat
      3. A Milli
      4. In Your Face
      5. Prom Queen

Comment

Working...
      X