Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was that I'm Single remix ft. Drake on IANAHB ever adressed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was that I'm Single remix ft. Drake on IANAHB ever adressed?

I've been wondering this for a while now.

Well, as you all probably know, I'm Single on I Am Not a Human Being was advertised as a remix featuring Drake, but for whatever reason, Drake isn't on the song in any capacity. I was disappointed, but was this ever adressed? Have they gone out to say that it was a technical issue or mislabeling or anything like that? I'm curious to see how this happened.

Re: Was that I'm Single remix ft. Drake on IANAHB ever adressed?

i was wondering too lol

FREE WEEZY

Comment

Originally posted by mordeaci View Post

Well, as you all probably know, I'm Single on I Am Not a Human Being was advertised as a remix featuring Drake, but for whatever reason, Drake isn't on the song in any capacity. I was disappointed, but was this ever adressed? Have they gone out to say that it was a technical issue or mislabeling or anything like that? I'm curious to see how this happened.

You really do type like a robot, or graduated from Harvard lmao

But anyway; No, it has not been addressed nor released.

Comment

Originally posted by mordeaci View Post

here you go

05 - lil wayne - im single feat. drake.mp3

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
          trololol
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Guessing that's not it? lmao

Comment

it probably wont ever get released but hopefully it does

Comment

on probably drake mixtape or someone needs to contact drake or wayne thru ustream when they get one

Comment

I emailed iTunes and they had no idea. They gave me a credit for a song because it "wasn't what was advertised."

Comment

Originally posted by malevolant View Post
                    I emailed iTunes and they had no idea. They gave me a credit for a song because it "wasn't what was advertised."
                    lol they gave me money back for the whole album lol and when did u buy the album on itunes?

Comment

fuck up by the one who sent the album to itunes, and to burn on hardcopy etc... I doubt they don't even know it cause the day after Im not human album was released Drake was live at his concert singin the hook and Wayne's verses and I doubt they'll notice cause they probaly have the album on their's computers with the right ''Im Single'' that actually is with Drake

fuckin sucks

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

That song is going to be in the album "T-Wayne: He raps, he sings" and the video of Home Run is in that album too
                        Last edited by fifa; 01-05-2011, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X