Put The Dick In They Mouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Put The Dick In They Mouth

lmao...smfh all these dudes dont know who rakim is. i get it, you're young. that doesn't mean you can't learn your history. that'd be like saying who the fuck is notorious b.i.g. how am i supposed to know who he is i was born in 96 he died in 97. just makes you sound like you really dont know shit about rap, like at all.

i'm not a fan of old school rap and i was born in 92 but, fuck, if you never heard of Rakim, Wu-Tang, KRS-One, Nas, Big Pun, Big L, NWA, Public Enemy, etc., etc., then you should definitely educate yourself. i'm not saying these are guys you have to like if you like rap but you should be aware of who they are, what they did for rap, and respect that. at the very fucking least, watch a vh1 special lmao.
    Last edited by larry_kush; 01-19-2011, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larry_kush View Post
      lmao...smfh all these dudes dont know who rakim is. i get it, you're young. that doesn't mean you can't learn your history. that'd be like saying who the fuck is notorious b.i.g. how am i supposed to know who he is i was born in 96 he died in 97. just makes you sound like you really dont know shit about rap, like at all.
      i dont give a fuck about the past

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
        i dont give a fuck about the past
        tight bro.

Comment

Working...
        X