Weezy fans from england

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weezy fans from england

Maybe it's just me but it feels like so many weezy fans are from london.
    Cause in The Carter Doc. Cortez says that The Carter 3 leaked in London for the first time
    and that like months before release and if you look through the web and this forum there are a lot
    of fans from london or england in general. My question is just if its true that many weezy fans are from there or if its just a feeling

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Re: Weezy fans from england

I Am From Bristol Which Is England But Not London

I Know One Other Weezy Fan Though...
    Last edited by WeezYIsCraaazY; 01-08-2011, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Well everybody I know likes or loves Wayne apart from a few retarded kids. But theyre just too cheap to buy anything.

Comment

Well im from England but not from london. Everyone i know likes him apart from 1 or 2 Lupe fiasco fans

Comment

South England,

All my friends Love Wayne, but if you asked them that pre-C3, they would of been like Lil Who?

Everybody bums him now, but still only C3 and his features, not even mixtapes since C3 or anything before that, which imo is his best stuff. But right now everybody still thinks hes locked up lol, oh and everybody is on Drizzys dick atm!

Comment

Im from Essex

I have constant arguements over how good he is, none of my mates like my music, which is a pain when people come over here to do shows and i cant go :/ , still found people to see wayne with though.... was awesomeeee

Comment

Fuck this country though. All everybody listens to is whatever is in the top 20 on the charts and fucking shit grime music which is probably the worst genre of all time.

Comment

Seems like many on this forum is from England Well i only know one person who is a fan of Wayne/Young Money...

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                  Fuck this country though. All everybody listens to is whatever is in the top 20 on the charts and fucking shit grime music which is probably the worst genre of all time.
                  Amen To That... Half My Mates Think That Like A G6 Is The Best Song Ever

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                    Amen To That... Half My Mates Think That Like A G6 Is The Best Song Ever
                    haha that made me laugh

Comment

Maybe it was sent to the UK and leaked from there? So the original leaker didn't get caught, or the UK has some good hackers

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
                        Maybe it was sent to the UK and leaked from there? So the original leaker didn't get caught, or the UK has some good hackers
                        some connections or more info about that would be awesome All the future releases would be lilwayhenHQ exclusives

Comment

Working...
                        X