Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cassidy Going at Wayne and Birdman? Hmm

Originally posted by RaheemT View Post
    if cassidy been such a street nigga he proclaim to be his whole life... i need to see some proof... ..the same way niggas in 50 cent hood say 50 had the whole hood pumping crack for him.. he had the benz and land cruiser at 17,18 years old, and OGs in the hood knew him and all that.. had throwback photos rocking rope chain jewelery and all that shit, got locked up numerous times on drug charges before he sold a CD and shit like that... I need to see the same proof from this clown nigga cassidy.. cuz real niggas see straight threw that fluke ass murder beef he supposedly caught whereas he was probably just in the wrong place at the wrong time and tried to capitalize off it for street cred. i never heard NO nigga speak about how cassidy was a gangsta nigga before he got in the music industry.. i never heard anyone say cassidy was driving luxery cars before rap off drug money... i never heard nobody say cassidy was shooting niggas before rap.. and i never heard of cassidy catching no charges before rap.. SO CUT THE BULLSHIT. I DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE FOR ONE SEC,THIS NIGGA PURE GARBAGE PERIOD. CASSIDY BE REAL WIT YOURSELF HOMIE.. YOU KNOW YOU AINT LIKE THAT.
    You must be fucking retarded, or did you forget the murder case? HE FUCKING KILLED SOMEBODY, you dumbass.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Originally posted by RaheemT View Post
      if cassidy been such a street nigga he proclaim to be his whole life... i need to see some proof... ..the same way niggas in 50 cent hood say 50 had the whole hood pumping crack for him.. he had the benz and land cruiser at 17,18 years old, and OGs in the hood knew him and all that.. had throwback photos rocking rope chain jewelery and all that shit, got locked up numerous times on drug charges before he sold a CD and shit like that... I need to see the same proof from this clown nigga cassidy.. cuz real niggas see straight threw that fluke ass murder beef he supposedly caught whereas he was probably just in the wrong place at the wrong time and tried to capitalize off it for street cred. i never heard NO nigga speak about how cassidy was a gangsta nigga before he got in the music industry.. i never heard anyone say cassidy was driving luxery cars before rap off drug money... i never heard nobody say cassidy was shooting niggas before rap.. and i never heard of cassidy catching no charges before rap.. SO CUT THE BULLSHIT. I DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE FOR ONE SEC,THIS NIGGA PURE GARBAGE PERIOD. CASSIDY BE REAL WIT YOURSELF HOMIE.. YOU KNOW YOU AINT LIKE THAT.
      Lil wayne isn't a fucking thug so shut the fuck up

Comment

Cassidy is an insane freestyler and is a sick rapper imo. Plus like Wayne or anyone else will care about this, it's very minor.
        Last edited by Wisheezy; 01-17-2011, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          Cassidy is an insane freestyler and is a sick rapper imo. Plus like Wayne or anyone else will care about this, it's very minor.
          This.

Comment

Sick song... I think it's a diss. But I'm gonna put this on my iPod.

Comment

just another try to get people to talk about him

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

Originally posted by mirage42 View Post
                Cassidy you fail
                I agree Fail you aint getting a feature ever even if you think weezy fell off.
                Last edited by SCARD365; 01-19-2011, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                  Dope song, But LOL @ Cassidy still trying to diss Wayne.
                  Yeah, lmao.

Cassidy sucks imo.

Comment

every time somebody says something about dudes kissing people try to say its a wayne diss

95% (at least) of rappers are not gonna say its straight to kiss another man. until somebody says wayne's name, i'm not gonna look at it like a diss towards him. just cause somebody thinks two dudes shouldnt be kissing doesnt mean theyre dissing wayne.

Comment

Working...
                    X