rolling stone mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: rolling stone mag

I love Lil Wayne as much as I love my Miami Heat, but honestly that comment wayne made bout wade and bron is soooo immature. You know how many famous people pay tickets as well and no players go to them at games. Birdman is at most of the games and they don't say hi all the time..only time i seen em say wussup was in new york vs the knicks.

this year the heat have been so commited to the game most of the time they are distracted.....i'm sure wayne will be cool with em tho and hopefully take back the immature comment.
    You can catch me courtside at Dwyane Wade's House- Weezy

Comment

Originally posted by LiLWeezy305 View Post
      I love Lil Wayne as much as I love my Miami Heat, but honestly that comment wayne made bout wade and bron is soooo immature. You know how many famous people pay tickets as well and no players go to them at games. Birdman is at most of the games and they don't say hi all the time..only time i seen em say wussup was in new york vs the knicks.

this year the heat have been so commited to the game most of the time they are distracted.....i'm sure wayne will be cool with em tho and hopefully take back the immature comment.
      Yeah thats a bitch comment....who gives a fuck how much you pay...you dont cheer for them so why would they come over and say something......i would like to see wayne go to a currensy concert and give him some support....SMH.......
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        Yeah thats a bitch comment....who gives a fuck how much you pay...you dont cheer for them so why would they come over and say something......i would like to see wayne go to a currensy concert and give him some support....SMH.......
        But Wayne supports them, as a player. That, and he wasn't just some rapper going to the games every other night, this was Lil Wayne, who was JUST released from Prison. Shaq saw him and said whats up. Why can;t Lebron and Wade?

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
          But Wayne supports them, as a player. That, and he wasn't just some rapper going to the games every other night, this was Lil Wayne, who was JUST released from Prison. Shaq saw him and said whats up. Why can;t Lebron and Wade?
          like i said they have been very distracted, sometimes they just walk straight to the locker room without even saying anything.

like i said i love wayne but i call out stupid stuff when i see it...for crying out loud he made a song bout obe and not lebron.

also theres pics wit him n bron n wade partying.

he should take back what he said and stop being overly dramatic. he got A big applause when they showed his face at the game first time released from jail.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
            If someone is at your game rooting for the other team would you casually go up and say whats up...come on man he bitching about nothing....Just because he was just released that doesnt mean anyone have to act a certain way towards him....bottom line is that they dont have to say anything....thats their right to...
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              If someone is at your game rooting for the other team would you casually go up and say whats up...come on man he bitching about nothing....Just because he was just released that doesnt mean anyone have to act a certain way towards him....bottom line is that they dont have to say anything....thats their right to...
              funny thing though is sometimes it is hard to tell who wayne is rooting for. He use to be a wade fan like 2 years ago and wore thye wade sticket on his face. Then he says he loves kobe. He also says he hates the celtics yet says wassup to shaq, lol.

like i said i bet you he will take back what he said...i remember he even made a letter about the heat when he was in jail. Drake Birdman Khaled are all HEAT fans as well

Comment

Working...
              X