Light Up Remix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Up Remix

That Lil Wayne verse that was recorded over the phone was one of his best. Do you think he will re-record it so we can have a CDQ?
    Let Tha Carter Free

Re: Light Up Remix

maybe a possible d4 track?

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

Originally posted by alex.tampa View Post
      maybe a possible d4 track?
      that would be nice

Comment

I hope we get a CDQ version of it, he killed that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by IHIuNTeR View Post
          I hope we get a CDQ version of it, he killed that shit.
          idc either way... the way it is now is unique... but it would also be nice to have cdq

Comment

Originally posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
            idc either way... the way it is now is unique... but it would also be nice to have cdq
            Agree unique...

Comment

Originally posted by SCARD365 View Post
              Agree unique...
              Yeah, but it kinda sucks ya can hear what he says in some points. Maybe he could start it off in "bad"-phone quality, and slowly build it up to CDQ after 10-20 sek's. That could be so DOPE! (imo)

Comment

its good with the phone sound, fits cause he was in jail, but one thing for sure is that Drake has a wack phone & if he recorded that with a better phone they could have the beat & his voice in good quality

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  its good with the phone sound, fits cause he was in jail, but one thing for sure is that Drake has a wack phone & if he recorded that with a better phone they could have the beat & his voice in good quality
                  It wasn't the phone mate it was the connection.

Comment

Originally posted by a-bjerg View Post
                    Yeah, but it kinda sucks ya can hear what he says in some points. Maybe he could start it off in "bad"-phone quality, and slowly build it up to CDQ after 10-20 sek's. That could be so DOPE! (imo)
                    ay not hating but this isnt exactly unique gucci did basically the same shit as far as recording tracks over the phone from jail. they were on burrprint (2) hd. and on the song coca coca (you might know it as mi casa tu casa), theres two versions, one where its recorded normal and one where it starts out in the phone quality like he was spitting it from jail and then it cuts into the normal cdq.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      lmaoo noo. Wayne called the studio and Mike Banger recorded

They should do it again for better quality

Comment

I don't care if it's "unique" for recording over the phone, it sounds like shit, I would love a proper recording of it.

Comment

Working...
                        X