• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DJ Khaled... Thoughts?

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
    He's a wannabe thug.

He's what we call a wangster.

He's got some dope shit though.
    I agree to this.. and hes useless hes just a crazy nigga screamin in every damn song hopping on young moneys dick to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Mula Weezy View Post
      I agree to this.. and hes useless hes just a crazy nigga screamin in every damn song hopping on young moneys dick to get in.
      EXACTLY. I'm Not hating on him. I just think hes just in it for the promotion. not the music.
      Bitch Real G's Move In Silence Like Lasagna.

Comment

As long as he keeps the bangers coming, he's good w/ me.

Comment

you can't be serious he was big b4 he even got with Cash Money... his yelling is dope though idk why people care so much its not like he screams during the whole song

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
            Since we're kinda on the topic is Colorful Clothes (Ft. Wayne, Baby, Trae, Kardinal Offishal, other niggas) official or a blend?
            yeah i think its official, its a track from a german rapper called joe young feat.lil Wayne, Baby, Trae, Kardinal Offishal .its from his debut album "The Great Ape" and there are two other feats from wayne on there:"looser" and "alright (remix)", he is signed to Cash money i think and they wanted that he makes YMCMB popular in german, but he didnt make it reallly :/

Comment

Yea Khaled was big before Cash Money and his stuff is dope I have a feeling his We The Best Forever album is going to be his best even tho his albums arent that good

Comment

well first of all let me say this im from miami and i must say Khaled is one of the reason of Wayne's and Cash Money success when it comes to their music Mainstream in the whole entire state of florida...you would swear Lil Wayne Owns 99 Jams...and this shit been like dat for years....plus if you dont know Khaled is from the NO so before you people start saying Khaled is a band wagon jumper...just do ya research on some of the things that made our favorite who he is today MAINSTREAM...trust me Tune gets the most radio spins from Khaled for years now...and thats why when he first came down here the local rappers like red eyes and others didnt like wayne...they was like how this nigga thats not even from florida period coming down here takin over our shit...and they start beefin wit khaled and other niggas that was Co-Signing YMCMB!

Comment

He is a thug. He came from the hood. He's more hood than you'll ever be. That's to YoungTune and Youngmulaweezy too
                  Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
                    He is a thug. He came from the hood. He's more hood than you'll ever be. That's to YoungTune and Youngmulaweezy too
                    I ain't tryina been "hood"

tha fuck?

& LOL @ you thinking Khaled is a thug.

Comment

I think some of his songs are pretty dope, but others i just don't feel at all.
                      https://plus.google.com/115676573529453028621/posts?hl=da

Comment

Tbh I don't really understand what he even does He's not a producer, he doesn't rap, what does he do? Lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Meh I Don't Know. He Pulls Together Some Great Features But He Is A Bit Nuts. When He Was Talkin' About Welcome To My Hood He Was Like "I Want This Single To Change What The Word "Hood" Means" Or "I Was In Awe After Hearing This"

Comment

Working...
                          X