Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Something BIG??/

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
    And yh remember when NC was announced it was a vid of Wayne that Scoob had given to MTV exclusively. Maybe its gonna be something like that????
    ^^^ The EXACT example i was thinking of all day. hoping it follows in those footsteps.

Comment

MTV News RapFix Blog (MTVRapFix) on Twitter

here's their twitter haven't tweeted anything about any news

they even posted a blog about the I Am Music Tour Nicki Minaj Calls Kanye West Comparisons ‘A Blessing’

Comment

So its 4 EST. Are you niggas watchin Mixtape Daily???

Comment

i think the big announcement was the tour.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
            i think the big announcement was the tour.
            If that is thats retarted cuz almost everyone knew a tour was coming.

Comment

Fuck MTV. With a long dick.

Comment

yaa the major announcment is lookin more and more like it was The I Am Music 2 tour.. still good news though but would really like for there to be a mixtape announcment

If Ya Dont Smoke, I dont know Why !

Comment

Originally posted by xxpizzo View Post
                  yaa the major announcment is lookin more and more like it was The I Am Music 2 tour.. still good news though but would really like for there to be a mixtape announcment
                  Well MTV failed then cos they didnt announce shit.

Comment

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
                    If that is thats retarted cuz almost everyone knew a tour was coming.
                    Fuck MTV. With a long dick.
                    Co-signed. Every functioning human knew wayne would go out on tour. YMCMB probably is NOT happy about this, since it seems like they gave the exclusive to MTV and it leaked out to everyone, instead of really being exclusive. Still no word yet tho, still hoping this isnt a let-down.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Well MTV failed then cos they didnt announce shit.
                    Is it still on? or one of those quick 2 min deals?

Comment

yeeeeeey every wayne fan is happy now, for example the fans from england, germany, france and other countrys except from the usa, because he will do his tour all over the world... oh, wait?

by the way: fuck mtv
                      You a star, you look in the mirror, you know who you are, right?

Comment

Originally posted by chinkz View Post
                        yeeeeeey every wayne fan is happy now, for example the fans from england, germany, france and other countrys except from the usa, because he will do his tour all over the world... oh, wait?

by the way: fuck mtv
                        he's not gonna go overseas while his album is on the shelf... that would be stupid. dont think he's gonna forget all ya'll, just gotta be patient doe.

Comment

its ironic, i think mtv said that the announcement would be exciting for every weezyfan, but what shall i care about a tour in the usa :/?
                          You a star, you look in the mirror, you know who you are, right?

Comment

Working...
                          X