lil waynes mixtape game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lil waynes mixtape game

Hey i Was Just Thinkin Wayne Has Been Slackin On his Mixtape Game Like Even Though he was in jail he coulda realeased his shit like what happened to the drought is over 7 and d4? he hasnt dropped a mixtape since no ceilings Imo Hes slacking feedback?

Re: lil waynes mixtape game

i guess its kinda true but he only just got out and he has been working on his album.. the drought is over series and alot others arent his they are just leaked songs also

Comment

Originally posted by bb90 View Post
      i guess its kinda true but he only just got out and he has been working on his album.. the drought is over series and alot others arent his they are just leaked songs also
      realy?i thought they tdio were his actual mixtapes?

Comment

Originally posted by TunechisFree View Post
        realy?i thought they tdio were his actual mixtapes?
        nah The Drought Is Over is an unoffical series by a mixtape DJ, The Empire. Da Drought series 1-3 are legit though

Comment

Originally posted by TunechisFree View Post
          Hey i Was Just Thinkin Wayne Has Been Slackin On his Mixtape Game Like Even Though he was in jail he coulda realeased his shit like what happened to the drought is over 7 and d4? he hasnt dropped a mixtape since no ceilings Imo Hes slacking feedback?
          he (his management) dropped an album instead

IANAHB was basically a mixtape

Comment

he's dropped a mixtape each year since like 05 and No Ceilings was at the end of 09 so that basically was '10

Comment

Working...
            X