No announcement yet.

Is Wayne The ONLY Rapper you listen To?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Wayne The ONLY Rapper you listen To?

just wondering are there people on here with Wayne being the only rapper they listen to? and if so why is that?

Re: Is Wayne The ONLY Rapper you listen To?

Nah, I listen to a lot of other rappers: Nas, Game, Chamillionaire, old Eminem. <-Those are the rappers, except Weezy, I listen to a lot.

Comment

when drought 3 came out and the empire was leakin all of wayne stuff i only listened to wayne i had like a 2G ipod 500 songs and all 500 of them was a wayne song i was a lil wayne fiend bakk then. i listened to him so much becuz i felt that he was the first rapper of my generation [im 18] that i could throw in the top 5 convo, and him also being from the south fills me up with pride (im from the south lol) the only reason i listen to other artist now is becuz my friends would show me other stuff that i ended up liking so yea i was beyond your average wayne head in terms of how much i liestened to him lol
      #3hunna

#Mandown
      2-4-14

Comment

id say wayne is 60% of the time....Boosie > Tech N9ne > Game > Wiz >others

Comment

nahh i listen to T.I. a lot

and to game and eminem too

but otherwise several rappers

Comment

Nope. Not even close. As far as Hip-Hop goes, Wayne, Tech, KiD CuDi, Game, Dre. Hip-Hop isn't even the only genre I listen to. It irritates me when people think Wayne fans only listen to Wayne.

Comment

I guess i listen to Lil Wayne a lot maybe 50%, but i listen to a lot of others also; T.I. The Game, Kid Cudi, Wiz.
              https://plus.google.com/115676573529453028621/posts?hl=da

Comment

Lolol no....
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Probably listen to him about 5% of the time.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

nope. but Weezy continues 2 amaze me wit his different changes in style over tha years so it keeps me comin' back.... i seriously almost left when he came out wit Rebirth (no offense). but yea, definitely listen 2 alot of different hip hop artists and sum Jamaican too.

Comment

Wayne is the majority of what i listen to,

But i also listen to Eminem, Kanye, Cudi, Jay, Wiz, Lupe, Tech, T.I, The Game, Big Sean & Others

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Nah.....I listen to almost everyone that is good....I probably listen to Wayne about a total of 5 - 10 %....I listen to Reggae the most.....Bob Marley and Berres Hammond....but in terms of Rap.....listen to alot of Freddie Gibbs, Kanye, Old Jay, Old Wayne, XV, Kendrick Lamar, Drake and J Cole....Some others in portions...
                        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                        X