X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne says that Nirvana is an influence in his music

On an interview with Blender magazine.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lil_Wayne
    ^Scroll down to the Personal Life section.
    I posted this b/c on another topic people were saying he doesn't have any influences.
    Sorry I have to get off soon,which is why I didn't take the time to look up the interview.
    "Fuck with a nigga if you fuck with a nigga. Fuck with me? Good luck to the nigga."
    Weezy FB. for life. <3

Re: Wayne says that Nirvana is an influence in his music

It wouldn't be smart to say he doesn't have any influences. He uses music samples from other artists in some of his songs, so obviously those clips had some type of influence over him.

Comment

Of Course he has influnces, he doesn't have to say he does he just does. If he grows up listening to something he would try to be like them, but Wayne is so diverse I bet this nigga listened to shit like Nirvana, Pac, Biggie, Nas, And rock and mixed all that shit up into some mega genre shit. Wayne has a unique style, but he did have influnces.

"Get High, Rule The World"

Best Rappers
      1. Lil Wayne
      2. Eminem
      3. B.o.B
      4. Chris Webby
      5. Wiz Khalifa
      6. Kid Cudi

Comment

Originally posted by Chainz
        Of Course he has influnces, he doesn't have to say he does he just does. If he grows up listening to something he would try to be like them, but Wayne is so diverse I bet this nigga listened to shit like Nirvana, Pac, Biggie, Nas, And rock and mixed all that shit up into some mega genre shit. Wayne has a unique style, but he did have influnces.
        i couldn't said it better, Co-sign

Y.O.L.O

Comment

ye i heard that somewhere and i wuz wondering if that wuz tru

Comment

This actually kinda suprised me that he was influenced by them. I guess this is where he gets his rock side.

Comment

Working...
            X