50 Cent Appears As Soulja Boy's Special Guest On AMW Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 50 Cent Appears As Soulja Boy's Special Guest On AMW Tour

Maybe Eminem talked to Him to say "You want more money? we must collaborate with the best rapper in the game: lil wayne!So fuck off this stupid beef!And make music and then make money nigga!!!"

Seriously maybe fifty change is opinion because Eminem,his friend,said he will collaborate with weezy,so dr dre will...So he would be th eonly one in their team (Dre 50cent and Em are friends as we all know) to don"t collaborate with them,and it could be strange you know?

Comment

Na 50 is a good rapper.

I prefer wayne but i like them both and am looking forward to 'rebirth' and 'before i self destruct'

Comment

50 is a good rapper, but wayne is way better. y'all just hate 50 cuz he dissed wayne which is a gayass reason to hate sum1, i agree that 50 is no longer as good as he was but he still makes some good shit.
        The Best Rappers Alive

Comment

all of that shit was wack..

Comment

Originally posted by Young Luc
            50 is a good rapper, but wayne is way better. y'all just hate 50 cuz he dissed wayne which is a gayass reason to hate sum1, i agree that 50 is no longer as good as he was but he still makes some good shit.
            You sound hypocritical, you said if eminem and wayne battle each other you will be on eminem side, so why can't we wayne fans be on his side when he dislikes someone?BTW dont wayne has say so in who shows up in the concert

Y.O.L.O

Comment

I don't like 50 Cent anyway, he made one good album-his first one, but I reckon all this so called "beef" between different artists is just a load of bullshit anyway

Comment

Yeah this is kind of fucked...
                I'm sure they didn't talk but they got beef but to be honest, it's just media beef.
                Nothing serious.. who really cares?
                He did his set with Soulja.. if he came out and did one with Wayne I would be a tad more confused.
                Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyJrock
                  Originally posted by Young Luc
                  You sound hypocritical, you said if eminem and wayne battle each other you will be on eminem side, so why can't we wayne fans be on his side when he dislikes someone?BTW dont wayne has say so in who shows up in the concert?
                  not a hypocrit, it's kool. there's lots of haterz anyways
                  The Best Rappers Alive

Comment

Ughhh.
                    FUCK 50 for life.

Damn monkey..

Smoke good, eat good.
                    Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                    Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D&#39;s on that bitch.
                    Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

It would have been funny if Wayne came out and did the Louisianimal diss right in front of 50.

Comment

50 is mkay, but he shouldnt mess wit wayne. and why the fuck did soulja boy bring him
                        out on stage? is it because he bought soulja boy a tour bus for his b-day, and soulja boy wanted to thank him??
                        [btw I am IREALLYLOVESWEEZY] ...
                        ....<3 <3 <3
                        :��.��:
                        `�YNR ?

Comment

Originally posted by Eazyana?
                          It would have been funny if Wayne came out and did the Louisianimal diss right in front of 50.
                          Hahahahahah that would be sooo funny!
                          [btw I am IREALLYLOVESWEEZY] ...
                          ....<3 <3 <3
                          :��.��:
                          `�YNR ?

Comment

Working...
                          X