Miami Show - Bank Atlantic Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Show - Bank Atlantic Center

Lil Wayne Sunrise Tickets - Lil Wayne 4/6/2011 BankAtlantic Center Tickets at StubHub!

I had a friend purchase tickets from this site with a rock band. So i might get that Lower 134 seat, for $211. Gotta wait until i get paid next week, though. Just a thought to you Floridians.

Re: Miami Show - Bank Atlantic Center

Don't do it, I was going to buy tickets from a secondary site like this but instead I waiting untill they got the official site running and saved my self 125$ off each ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
      Don't do it, I was going to buy tickets from a secondary site like this but instead I waiting untill they got the official site running and saved my self 125$ off each ticket.
      You can get legit good deals on stubhub bro

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

That's not Miami, its Lauderdale Broward county 954 I live there. I'm about 3 minutes away from the Bank Atlantic Center.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
          You can get legit good deals on stubhub bro
          I know they are legit but he's spending money that he doesn't need to, I bought tickets on the second day of a the presale 30 minutes in and got better seats for way cheaper. I mean if he won't be able to purshase the tickets on that date they go on sale then I guess he should go ahead with that, but I mean if you can you're going to save 125$ which you can do lots with.

Comment

If you wait for livenation im sure you can get seats around there for way cheaper man.

Comment

So when is the date for LiveNation????? Is it a Citi Presale as well???
              "Be good or be good at it"

Comment

I looked everywhere for any presale date but cant find one....anybody have info on when and what site it'll be on?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddiemaiden420 View Post
                  I looked everywhere for any presale date but cant find one....anybody have info on when and what site it'll be on?
                  nobody knows so far. the miami tickets havent been confirmed yet

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

Originally posted by alex.tampa View Post
                    nobody knows so far. the miami tickets havent been confirmed yet
                    but there are going to be miami ticketS?????? right??????? and when it gets confirmed will it go on livenation.com ??

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      but there are going to be miami ticketS?????? right??????? and when it gets confirmed will it go on livenation.com ??
                      yes. and as soon as they are available you will find them on livenation/ ticketmaster

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        Its not going to be in Miami but in Sunrise. Sunrise is about 30 minutes away from Miami.

Comment

Working...
                        X