30 minutes to new orleans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 30 minutes to new orleans

it prolly got outplayed for me and most people because i used to bump that low quality snippet til my speakers bled...the snipped had like 150 plays on my itunes before the full song even came out. and to be honest what we heard in the snippet was the "majority" of the song. i guess i was hoping to get another 2 verses or something like that.

but nobody can lie that wayne spazzed on that shit.
    My picture should be in the dictionary; next to the definition, of definition.
    Because repetition is the father of learnin',

And son I know your barrel burnin' but,
    Please don't shoot me down...

Comment

I didnt like that it the production on it tbh thats why i don't bump it anymore.
      But its a throwaway so can't really blame wayne for that.

Comment

I was listenin to it yester day and I kinda got the impression that he was dissing The Dream at one point

Comment

Originally posted by EastMemphis_901 View Post
          I was listenin to it yester day and I kinda got the impression that he was dissing The Dream at one point
          could you post the line so we know what part you mean?

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

i watched this snippet you spoke of and i feel like the reason the song was so hyped and then cast away is because in the snippet its low quality so it more sounds like he's rapping where as in the actual track the production and autotune is more noticeable and it sounds more like singing

Comment

Working...
            X