Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Money In My Pocket. Wayne verse

Originally posted by ScHeEzZ View Post
    extremely weak, in my opinion, not a single line that wow-ed me.
    same here, simple lines, he barely even tried, compare these lines to 6'7 lines, then put ur 2's in the air cuz they get shitted on

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
    gamma ray :

A highly penetrating type of nuclear radiation, similar to x-radiation, except that it comes from within the nucleus of an atom, and, in general, has a shorter wavelength.

wait for science class.
    OMG, thats not what he meant bro, dont even make sence, smh, no offense

Comment

Originally posted by Y.M._Souija_YMCMB View Post
      same here, simple lines, he barely even tried, compare these lines to 6'7 lines, then put ur 2's in the air cuz they get shitted on

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

OMG, thats not what he meant bro, dont even make sence, smh, no offense
      it makes sense if you know what the fuck you're talkin about. and dont "no offense" me while you sit there shaking your head trying to act like you know what the fuck you're talkin about...

if you really wanna know, the way gamma rays are studied/quantified/and measured are by "gamma ray CAMERAS" on satellites.

so originally he meant "step" like a GAMMA (fraternity/greek), then "getcha camera's" cuz if he "steps" "like a gamma" then people would need a "camera" to "study"/"see" him...

anything now?

Comment

it makes sense if you know what the fuck you're talkin about. and dont "no offense" me while you sit there shaking your head trying to act like you know what the fuck you're talkin about...

if you really wanna know, the way gamma rays are studied/quantified/and measured are by "gamma ray CAMERAS" on satellites.

so originally he meant "step" like a GAMMA (fraternity/greek), then "getcha camera's" cuz if he "steps" "like a gamma" then people would need a "camera" to "study"/"see" him...

anything now?
        You cant really argue with this at all.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
          You cant really argue with this at all.

"I thank god, that I am NOT basic."

Comment

anything now?
            OMG OMG OH MYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOD, "Step up in this bitch like a gamma", Have ever watched stomp the yard, a gamma is a member of a sorority that dances in a stepping style, this time i really mean it when i say SMH

Comment

OMG OMG OH MYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOD, "Step up in this bitch like a gamma", Have ever watched stomp the yard, a gamma is a member of a sorority that dances in a stepping style, this time i really mean it when i say SMH

anything now?
              complex thought, tough, i know.... but try!

Comment

complex thought, tough, i know.... but try!
                dude it can mean both, but he says "Step", hes used a line with gamma before

Comment

dude it can mean both, but he says "Step", hes used a line with gamma before
                  haha NOW you wanna say he "can mean both"?!?! yet you wanna trash my statement before i put it to bed?

yea i know he says step, i'm not arguing over your meaning... thats exactly what he means. but there's more...

he linked "step" with "gamma" in the FRATERNITY sense.... "step... like a gamma". ok perfect.

here's what i'm sayin, he links GAMMA to CAMERA (in the scientific sense)

"Like a gamma, get ya camera".....

put it together, it makes sense. it's been happening constantly since c1. just gotta think more/differently....

Comment

Working...
                  X