X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Waynes Wendy Williams Beef?

Originally posted by VveeZy
    Originally posted by carter.wayniac
    Wanna know what wendy williams said once!!!!!!!?? Well unfortunately my mom watches her show and... well you know that thing of wayne when he says like... "im not goona make a song about you, ill just kill your family, i dont care if its a newborn...etc"
    Yaa... well once on her show she made everyone hear ONLY the "ill just kill your family, i dont care if its a newborn..." part,
    then she said to the audience "think twice about letting your kids listen to lil wayne"
    My mom told me than and i was like...

What do yall think about that??
    Is she tryna ruin his career or something??

Shes a fucking hating bitch doode, shes trying to get more publicity like 50 cent by saying shit about lil wayne.. lil wayne does not control what people interpret his music as? He just makes sick musics, with sick lines, that make us say OH SHIT and thats it... i mean, its simple.
    If she keeps doing this shes gonna get shot one day .... by me . She aint messin with my babys (weezy & other rappers)
    [btw I am IREALLYLOVESWEEZY] ...
    ....<3 <3 <3
    :��.��:
    `�YNR ?

Comment

[quote=carter.wayniac]
      Originally posted by VveeZy
      Originally posted by "carter.wayniac":zz7tg0k7
      Wanna know what wendy williams said once!!!!!!!?? Well unfortunately my mom watches her show and... well you know that thing of wayne when he says like... "im not goona make a song about you, ill just kill your family, i dont care if its a newborn...etc"
      Yaa... well once on her show she made everyone hear ONLY the "ill just kill your family, i dont care if its a newborn..." part,
      then she said to the audience "think twice about letting your kids listen to lil wayne"
      My mom told me than and i was like...

What do yall think about that??
      Is she tryna ruin his career or something??

Shes a fucking hating bitch doode, shes trying to get more publicity like 50 cent by saying shit about lil wayne.. lil wayne does not control what people interpret his music as? He just makes sick musics, with sick lines, that make us say OH SHIT and thats it... i mean, its simple.
      If she keeps doing this shes gonna get shot one day .... by me . She aint messin with my babys (weezy & other rappers) [/quote:zz7tg0k7]

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight hahahha
      ***You Lookin at me, is like you lookin through Ant Eyes***

Comment

take off da wig...and she will look like a dude.no ifs or buts.
        "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
        Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
        I'm on my so mean shit!
        And you don't know me bitch
        I do it for those who did it before me bitch
        My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
        And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money!24
          take off da wig...and she will look like a dude.no ifs or buts.

let me add one more sick face to help you out..
          ***You Lookin at me, is like you lookin through Ant Eyes***

Comment

Working...
          X