Concert questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concert questions

Going to the Tunechi concert on the 28th...got some questions since I have never been to one before. The concert is at the Nassau Colliseum on Long Island (i live like half an hour away in Manhasset). I think the thing starts around 7:00 or something.
    If I get there early, would I have a chance to see if I can locate his bus, and see if I can spot him- or anyone from YM for that matter (or Rick Ross since he's gonna be there too). Some people have been lucky enough to meet someone and take a picture. Also, what songs would he most likely perform? Possibly some C4 stuff, even though it hasnt come out yet?

Thats all for the moment..thanx
    BG NATION

Re: Concert questions

I doubt you will be able to get anywhere near him or the bus unless you're a girl or maybe a cute kid. When I went to the America's Most Wanted tour, it said it started at 7 but the first opener (Pleasure P) was onstage at least 15 minutes early so get there early.

I would expect him to do a mix of Rebirth, IANAHB and C3 but I don't think he would do much if any C4 because the audience doesn't know they lyrics yet so they can't rap along. He'll also do some old stuff like Go DJ and stuff with Young Money.

Comment

Re: Concert questions

Thanks for the answers!
      BG NATION

Comment

Working...
      X