Lil Wayne ft Cory Gunz - 6 Foot 7 Foot - Official Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne ft Cory Gunz - 6 Foot 7 Foot - Official Video

nice video its funny where he says the line ' young money runnin shit' and hes having a foot race with them girls lolzz

Comment

Links fixed.

Comment

@ 00:34

Would have been better if they were all in uniform !

Comment

LOL At Scoob doos face when he says YM Militia very different Wayne video

but its Priceless, Amazing breh!!

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Not like anything you have seen from Wayne in a while, but i defiantly like it
            https://plus.google.com/115676573529453028621/posts?hl=da

Comment

anybody got the uncensored version uploaded to youtube?

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks the video could have been so much better? Like I'm not trying to be a hater at all but in High School I was in a films production class and there are so many things they did in this video that you just don't do because it makes the video to predictable. What I mean by this is when Wayne says "glass half empty..." they showed a glass breaking. Another is "run into a wall..." and it shows him running into the wall.

Inception is one of my favorite movies because of the way they filmed the movie and all the different aspects that are put into that movie. When I read this was based on Inception I was excited, but now that I have seen the music video, I'm just let down. They did succeed in making me have the same feeling of WTF did I just watch after seeing Inception the first time.

Just finished watching it for the second time and it was better. I still just think they could have done so much more with this video and not do all the cliche B-roll. Obviously this is just my opinion and idk if this is necessarily a "game changer."

Comment

fucking amazing video GREAT JOB TUNE!

Comment

Yo if there is one, Could you hook me up with the uncensored version on youtube? I'll rep.

D4! C4!
                    LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Dopest Vid ive seen in years. That was actually amazin damn

Comment

Tha video was kinda corny... But I still want it. Its enjoyable enough, So does anyone know when it's coming out on ITunes?

Comment

sar49632
                          no, ur not the only one... video is dope, but it can be muccccccchhhhh better... but i blame the director though.. he could've made video of the year easily...

Comment

Working...
                          X