Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne ft Cory Gunz - 6 Foot 7 Foot - Official Video

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
    lol whats with the bulldog? also just like the song theres so much shit going on this video lol, but i like it haha
    Yea that dog kinda scared me at first lmao thought it was 3-D. Very dope video doe

"I had someone tell me I fell off, ohh I needed that."

Comment

Originally posted by sar49632 View Post
      Am I the only one who thinks the video could have been so much better? Like I'm not trying to be a hater at all but in High School I was in a films production class and there are so many things they did in this video that you just don't do because it makes the video to predictable. What I mean by this is when Wayne says "glass half empty..." they showed a glass breaking. Another is "run into a wall..." and it shows him running into the wall.

Inception is one of my favorite movies because of the way they filmed the movie and all the different aspects that are put into that movie. When I read this was based on Inception I was excited, but now that I have seen the music video, I'm just let down. They did succeed in making me have the same feeling of WTF did I just watch after seeing Inception the first time.

Just finished watching it for the second time and it was better. I still just think they could have done so much more with this video and not do all the cliche B-roll. Obviously this is just my opinion and idk if this is necessarily a "game changer."
      i understand what you are saying but compared the other videos that have came out lately this and fire flame is as good as it gets lol
      #3hunna

#Mandown
      2-4-14

Comment

Release on VEVO?

Comment

Originally posted by sar49632 View Post
          Am I the only one who thinks the video could have been so much better? Like I'm not trying to be a hater at all but in High School I was in a films production class and there are so many things they did in this video that you just don't do because it makes the video to predictable. What I mean by this is when Wayne says "glass half empty..." they showed a glass breaking. Another is "run into a wall..." and it shows him running into the wall.

Inception is one of my favorite movies because of the way they filmed the movie and all the different aspects that are put into that movie. When I read this was based on Inception I was excited, but now that I have seen the music video, I'm just let down. They did succeed in making me have the same feeling of WTF did I just watch after seeing Inception the first time.

Just finished watching it for the second time and it was better. I still just think they could have done so much more with this video and not do all the cliche B-roll. Obviously this is just my opinion and idk if this is necessarily a "game changer."
          Its "loosely" based on inception, that part was wayne's idea but Hype wanted to depict every punchline. That's why they did that.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Updated with VEVO link.

Comment

i think the video is wack. hype williams? horrible production. corey gunz closing is the worst.

Comment

maybe not wack but they hyped it a fucking lot and wayne said its a gamechanger, so of course everyone expected something new.

all i can say is that i liked the video but i can agree with some of the people. its not that fascinating because most of the time they stood in front of a white backround.. :/
                You a star, you look in the mirror, you know who you are, right?

Comment

Working...
                X