Bang has a new beat for c4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bang has a new beat for c4

Bangladesh claims that he has sent in another "street" sounding beat to weezy for carter IV. my apologizes if this is the wrong section or someone has beaten me to it.

Bangladesh Wants To Produce Cory Gunz's Single, Speaks On Sending 'Carter IV' Beats | VIBE

Re: Bang has a new beat for c4

With “A Millie” and “6 Foot, 7 Foot,” Lil Wayne and Bangladesh are forever entwined as a formidable punchline-over-percussion tandem. Yet the producer says he’s just as excited for future collaborations with the songs’ co-star, Young Money lyricist Cory Gunz.
    “I liked Cory Gunz since he was 15,” says Bang, who chooses Gunz’s “A Millie” verse as his favorite amid the grab bag of remixes. “Sometimes you can be too good and miss out on the opportunity that people that aren’t-so-good get to experience. People don’t hear the greatness… they’re just too slow to keep up.”
    He continues: “Cory Gunz [was] too good. He needed to be older to get where he needed to be. The stuff he was talking about wasn’t for a 15-year-old.”
    The son of Peter Gunz (of “D�j� Vu (Uptown Baby)” fame), Cory, now 23, holds his own alongside Weezy in the video for “6 Foot, 7 Foot,” which debuted yesterday (March 3). Bangledesh says he wants to lace Gunz with his own solo single.
    “No question, I would definitely produce his single,” he says. “People like Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Jay-Z, Kanye and Drake [are] bringing lyrics back to the game. I would love to be a part of their future.”
    Wasting no time, Bangladesh says he’s already submitted another beat to Wayne for Carter IV.
    “It’s real street with character and personality to it,” he says of the instrumental, which he says chart-topping producer Dr. Luke wanted to purchase. “Real open and simple, but complex. Same shit that we always do, but a little different. I think he can tell a different story on it.” —John Kennedy
    Bangladesh Wants To Produce Cory Gunz's Single, Speaks On Sending 'Carter IV' Beats | VIBE

Comment

hopefully it leaks or doesn't make the cut, don't want Jahill beats or bangladesh on C4 tbh

but maybe Wayne never records over it, he gets so much beats?

anyways whatever happens with this situation my sig is still staying fresh.
      Last edited by WeezyFan; 03-05-2011, 01:18 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Cool. What I really wanna hear is a Kane Beatz beat for CIV. It would be great for a single IMO, Bangladesh is good too though

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

please god no..
          [Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJSQebFvew[/Youtube]

"Then I picked up a mic, I wanna be like Pac"

Comment

Originally posted by nice2k View Post
            please god no..
            Just because he sent him a beat doesn't mean it will automatically be on the album. He gets tons of beats and most of them don't actually end up on the album, so no need to panic lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
            http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
              Just because he sent him a beat doesn't mean it will automatically be on the album. He gets tons of beats and most of them don't actually end up on the album, so no need to panic lol
              I know, but theres still a possibility for it to make C4, that's why i'm worried lol.
              [Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJSQebFvew[/Youtube]

"Then I picked up a mic, I wanna be like Pac"

Comment

Originally posted by nice2k View Post
                I know, but theres still a possibility for it to make C4, that's why i'm worried lol.
                but what if its the dopest song you would ever have heard?

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                  but what if its the dopest song you would ever have heard?
                  or did you hear it already?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    hopefully it leaks or doesn't make the cut, don't want Jahill beats or bangladesh on C4 tbh

but maybe Wayne never records over it, he gets so much beats?

anyways whatever happens with this situation my sig is still staying fresh.
                    Jahlil Beats is fucking dope bro.

But I wouldn't mind another Bangladesh beat on C4, it has to be something unique though.

Comment

No, I hate most of Bangladesh' beats.. They're a lil to much tbh.. But ONE song is aight. BUT TWO OR MORE!? no way...

Comment

Best news so far, love Bangladesh! I wish Kane Beatz and him could produce the album by them self, they are just sick.

Comment

Working...
                        X