Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bang has a new beat for c4

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
    Best news so far, love Bangladesh! I wish Kane Beatz and him could produce the album by them self, they are just sick.
    Lol. I would seriously probably buy an album by various artists if it was all Kane Beatz. Not Bangladesh though

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

I don't want it to end up on CIV, especially another single (one is enough). However, I do hope that there around twenty songs on carter 4 like carter 2 had. I don't want only 16 like C3, we have waited too long for this lol.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMulaCrazy View Post
        I don't want it to end up on CIV, especially another single (one is enough). However, I do hope that there around twenty songs on carter 4 like carter 2 had. I don't want only 16 like C3, we have waited too long for this lol.
        Yeah 20 songs is perfect, and not less

Comment

Didn't Wayne already turn the album in? I think he's a little bit late, but who knows he could've sent it to him when he was recording

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
            Didn't Wayne already turn the album in? I think he's a little bit late, but who knows he could've sent it to him when he was recording
            No. Nobody said that he'd turned it in.

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
              I think the status is still "almost finished, only 1-2 songs missing"
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

bonus song maybe

Comment

why cant we get a DJ premier trakk or sumthin from no i.d. or kanye or alchemist sumthin with that classic type sound like shooter or shoot me down

DAMN YOU BANGLADESH lol
                  #3hunna

#Mandown
                  2-4-14

Comment

Originally posted by mirage42 View Post
                    why cant we get a DJ premier trakk or sumthin from no i.d. or kanye or alchemist sumthin with that classic type sound like shooter or shoot me down

DAMN YOU BANGLADESH lol
                    pretty sure Kanye is on the album... remember "the brain"... and in that MTV interview about the H.A.M. "diss", he said he was in the studio workin with Ye.

Comment

Is Boi-1da confirmed to be a producer? I want another bill gates type beat

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                        I think the status is still "almost finished, only 1-2 songs missing"
                        I think the status is ''40 songs done, naw fuck it lets have 10 more leftovers''

and infamous needs too be on C4, another happy La La La type song (he produced La La La)

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
                          Is Boi-1da confirmed to be a producer? I want another bill gates type beat
                          Pretty sure i read somewhere that he's on c4 too... but i cant remember where/from who/or if it was an accurate source.

edit:

After producing two tracks on Drake’s platinum Thank Me Later, including smash single “Over,” he is back in the lab with Drake for his sophomore album. “We were actually just up in New York working, Lil Wayne was in there, too. I gave him stuff for Tha Carter IV.
                          http://vibe.com/content/boi-1da-talk...ys-album-sales

Comment

Working...
                          X