Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: C2 Leftovers?

props for the dl link .. downloadin this shit right now
    "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
      She Feelin' Me is a Tha Carter leftover btw
      oh damn your right, thanks, can't rep tought

& do yall think Georgia... Bush was for C2?? sounds like it & it was the only song on D2 with a original beat

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Wow dude, I don't think there's any Weezy song dat u don't have. Ddddaaaaammmmmnnn boy.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          oh damn your right, thanks, can't rep tought

& do yall think Georgia... Bush was for C2?? sounds like it & it was the only song on D2 with a original beat
          no it was ludacris song Georgia... He can't use it for C2 if he is using someone elses beat.

Comment

Props for these bro!

Comment

thanks a lot OP...you just gave a lot of people here BRAND NEW weezy to discover. There's a lot of misses...but i just found a hidden gem. Long Time Coming

you guys prob already heard it but i missed that one somehow. AAMAZING.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                okay thanks

and here is all the songs: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

there might be some songs there from the actual album, but not much. its 95% the leftovers. & the radio edit I made of Private Dancer might also be there, not sure.

most of them are in good quality
                Big props on this bro!

Comment

Props bro, theres a few songs that I never heard before and there raw

Comment

Is there anyway someone can make that a zip file.. i dont know how to download the rar files? thanks
                    I might be too strung out on compliments, Overdosed on Confidence..

Comment

Originally posted by vbjrob22 View Post
                      Is there anyway someone can make that a zip file.. i dont know how to download the rar files? thanks
                      winrar downloads - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET

choose your version of WinRAR on that list... free download, really easy to use.

Comment

ZIP file: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

and anybody tell me, am I missing any?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Via YoungTune.

Comment

Working...
                          X