Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: C4 Promotion = GOOD Fridays?

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
    Wayne doesn't fuck with his fans like Kanye does, he would never do that.
    Always talking shit.. THP you always have something smart to say about wayne. You can't talk like that because you're not him. so fuck off. I always see you talkin shit.. i'm getting tired of it. you making a lot of people tired actually. I don't know you but it looks like you have some issues..

Comment

Originally posted by Cristhhian View Post
      Always talking shit.. THP you always have something smart to say about wayne. You can't talk like that because you're not him. so fuck off. I always see you talkin shit.. i'm getting tired of it. you making a lot of people tired actually. I don't know you but it looks like you have some issues..
      He's being honest, Kanye connects to his fans differently than Wayne does. Wayne drops mixtapes and albums. Usually mixtapes have no promotion, he just knows people want to listen to him, so he doesn't have to give people songs in a schedule. If he dropped an official mixtape tomorrow, people would be all over it.

Wayne would never do that, it's just not wayne.
      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by YeezyYM View Post
        Kanye is alot more used to these social networks though.

And it wouldn't surprise if Wayne ain't even familiar with good friday tbh.

Oh and I'm sure he rather put out a mixtape instead.
        Yep basically the whole social network thing. Kanye did the whole GOOD Fridays and Twitter for promo mostly. But at least hes still on Twitter talking to fans and such. And he probably will put out a mixtape. I just don't see him going through all the hassle to put out a song every week.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

But I been listening to Wayne longer than 75% of kids on here so I know for a FACT Wayne doesn't fuck with his fans like that. He would NEVER NEVER NEVER (Did that finally get through your small head?) put out a song every week for 3-4 months. Read what the smart fellow below said.

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
        He's being honest, Kanye connects to his fans differently than Wayne does. Wayne drops mixtapes and albums. Usually mixtapes have no promotion, he just knows people want to listen to him, so he doesn't have to give people songs in a schedule. If he dropped an official mixtape tomorrow, people would be all over it.

Wayne would never do that, it's just not wayne.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Yeah he's not talking shit about Wayne lol. Just saying him and Kanye operate differently is all, which is true.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

@THP
            Seriously stop talkin shit, Wayne puts mixtapes an albums out for free which most rappers dont do. He even reads there letters an replies even though hes not in prison no more. If you say that Wayne doesnt 'fuck with his fans' Then wtf do you call the shit he does

Comment

Originally posted by WeEzYNo1FaN View Post
              @THP
              Seriously stop talkin shit, Wayne puts mixtapes an albums out for free which most rappers dont do. He even reads there letters an replies even though hes not in prison no more. If you say that Wayne doesnt 'fuck with his fans' Then wtf do you call the shit he does
              I'm pretty sure I bought C1, C2, and C3.

Comment

Originally posted by immaculate View Post
                i'm pretty sure i bought c1, c2, and c3.
                ianahb.

Comment

@THP
                  He didn't say he doesn't fuck with his fans. He said he doesn't fuck with his fans the way Kanye does

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

ianahb.
                  That wasn't free. Unless you downloaded it illegally

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                    He didn't say he doesn't fuck with his fans. He said he doesn't fuck with his fans the way Kanye does
                    But he does. Good friday could be seen as the same as the mixtapes Wayne throws out
                    Edit : Got the album part wrong..

Comment

ianahb.
                      I didn't buy that one honestly. I saw it as an EP, not an album.

Comment

But he does. Good friday could be seen as the same as the mixtapes Wayne throws out
                        It's different though because Wayne isn't all on the social networks (Twitter, etc.) like Kanye is. Kanye would prefer to put out a song every week, Wayne would prefer to just drop a full mixtape all at once.

Comment

I don't think he needs to promote that much... I Am Still Music and a 2 more singles and a mixtape would be enough....

Comment

Working...
                          X