Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne's Dad

Originally posted by nkflier23 View Post
    nigga I feel smart because I actually have a backing to what I'm saying. You have no evidence of sht yet you're saying I don't know what I'm talking about.
    Yea right sure I'm the one that doesn't know what I'm talking about, yet I have evidence and you don't. funny
    What evidence?

Comment

I get his biological father was an asshole, and Rabbit was his step dad, but why does wayne always refer to birdman as his dad too. I know he has been with cash money forever but i just dont see it, and what about slim?

Comment

Originally posted by thacarter4 View Post
        I get his biological father was an asshole, and Rabbit was his step dad, but why does wayne always refer to birdman as his dad too. I know he has been with cash money forever but i just dont see it, and what about slim?

Birdman adopted him or some shit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
          Birdman adopted him or some shit like that.
          he took him in. gave him a place to stay. a nicer environment.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
            he took him in. gave him a place to stay. a nicer environment.
            He officially adopted him at 15

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
              not in the literal sense... Rabbit was NOT his biological father. but Rabbit "made him", before he met Baby, and "raised him", age 12 and up.

basically, "made him" who he is today, Baby raised the "Wayne" Rabbit made.

damn this gets confusing trying to get it to sound like it makes sense...

So we know:

They left his biological father, at around age 4.

Then Cita met Rabbit.

Rabbit was murdered when Wayne was age 10-12?

Thens the dude wayne talks about beating Cita, and him goin into the kitchen?

Acording to VH1's behind the music Wayne's mom was married to his bio dad for 2yrs, divorced him when Wayne was 4yrs, met Rabbit a few yrs later, she married him when Wayne was 10, Rabbit was murdered when Wayne was 14, Wayne go Toya preggers at 15, the kid was born at 16, he named her Reginae after Reginald "rabbit" Mcdonald his stepfather(backstory Rabbit and Baby were friends they went to school together) Rabbit asked Baby to look out for Wayne;

They both were heavily in the drug world, that's how Baby got the money to start him company at age 19 - Baby, as alot people already know, met Wayne when he either 8 or 9yrs old! Baby was already like an uncle to Wayne when Rabbit was still alive, so when he was murdered, Baby took over and became Wayne's father figure and also protector for Wayne and his mom because the murder was drug related - His stepfather was deep in "the game".

Comment

who cares birdman's his farther now and wayne's life couldnt be better

Comment

Originally posted by TirenG View Post
                  who cares birdman's his farther now and wayne's life couldnt be better

I do.

Helps me understand the music much more, the history, his emotions, and the meaning behind the song/words/punchline/etc.

Comment

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
                    I believe his "real" biological father was not in is life and thats why he dropped the "D" becuase he is a JR. Then his step dad, Rabbit, was a hustler and that was Waynes role model, he looked up to him. Rabbit got shot and died, and thats who Wayne always talks about.
                    That's the right answer right there sir.

Comment

Working...
                    X