Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

its not too late for lil wayne to make videos for I AM NOT A HUMAN BEING CD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: its not too late for lil wayne to make videos for I AM NOT A HUMAN BEING CD!!!

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
    fuck music videos

i watched 6 foot 7 foot twice the day it came out and i havent watched it again since

waynes music videos have been bad lately since they've all been shitty green screens
    Yeah, I kinda agree with the shitty green screen comment - he need to quit letting Gill Green do all his video's, that guy is just in love with the green screen - He should try working with Chris Brown's videographer Colin Tilley - the viodeo's that he's done for Chris are really dope!

Comment

Re: its not too late for lil wayne to make videos for I AM NOT A HUMAN BEING CD!!!

Originally posted by a-bjerg View Post
      ^^^True.

But c'mon, Scoob videos is fail, and I don't think there will be shot any more since Weezy is focusing on C4, I think.
      i s that you and your tattoos in your sig?

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
      thats a reason why millions of kids think eminem is a good

i mean, yeah eminem is one of the best rappers in the game, but that good??

offtopic, is that you in your sig a-bjerg ?lol

and yeah , not that excited to see the bill gates video from scoob, they always suck
      and gotta question

WHERE THE FUCK IS NINO BROWN STORY 3???!?!
      Eminem is easily the best rapper alive tho

Comment

who was the director for the C3 vids?

wasnt wayne co-directing then too?

Comment

Working...
        X