Wayne back to his feature game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne back to his feature game?

his killed all these features to the one im lookin forward tothe most is got to be 9 piece that beat and song just goes h.a.m

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
      I don't feel the C3 Vibe I will never feel that Vibe ever again
      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
        Don't forget the Inkredible remix.
        and also Love Affair

Comment

When the Incredible Remix is supposed to drop? and who's other than wayne supposed to be on it?
          The song of Trae was sick as fuck and wayne killed it!

Comment

but i would not say never , maybe i get it once again

Comment

It's the best part about being a Wayne fan and the reason I feel like he has so many haters from people whose favorite artist doesn't drop a fraction of the music he does. Even if some of his songs aren't classic rap verses or even something that will be overplayed on main stream radio....at least we get music at a rate fans of any other artist don't get that is for the most part high quality stuff
              Cole World: The Sideline Story
              September 27, 2011

Comment

this....i dont feel the C3 vibe at all because that was when he was first establishing himself in the mainstream, that will never be replicated he's a different rapper now and he's already big there will still be hype but i dont think he will ever reach that point again

Comment

Starting to piss me off with these lil wayne fans calling people haters!?

You lil wendy fans have no and i mean no legitimate answer to why lil wayne is such a great rapper. He barely writes any of his own songs. His freestyles are sensless, he goes for about ten seconds then pauses for 8 more to figure out what next to say, and he's not even battling anyone.

Comment

I am not feeling C3 Vibe but definitely i am feeling a Vibe now everything pumping up Weezy everywhere so i cant w8 for the Explosion C IV Baby
                    I'm gettin money like a motherfucker Yeaa money u will never see!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YoungKd View Post
                      I am not feeling C3 Vibe but definitely i am feeling a Vibe now everything pumping up Weezy everywhere so i cant w8 for the Explosion C IV Baby
                      back on feature game yes C3 vibe no... well not yet anyway since the "release date" is may 24 we got about two months and no second single so we'll see lol
                      #3hunna

#Mandown
                      2-4-14

Comment

Re: Starting to piss me off with these lil wayne fans calling people haters!?

Originally posted by Christinevuferris View Post
                        You lil wendy fans have no and i mean no legitimate answer to why lil wayne is such a great rapper. He barely writes any of his own songs. His freestyles are sensless, he goes for about ten seconds then pauses for 8 more to figure out what next to say, and he's not even battling anyone.
                        Cool
                        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                        Guns and stretchers
                        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
                        X