Wayne's Drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne's Drink?

Does anyone know what Wayne has been drinking at all the parties? I always see pics of him with like a water bottle and a yellowish liquid inside it? anyone know? thanks

Re: Wayne's Drink?

i once saw him dirnkin evian i guess it was
    im drinkin that lately 2
    (not because lil wayne is drinkin too though )
    edit: but why you wanna know lol?
    and i think many gonna hate on you for that question
    get ready
    ahah lol
    "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

looks like gatorade or a whiskey sour... I'm thinking that he is still drinking booze. it would be hard for the ny probation dept to catch him with alcohol in his system since it goes away so quick.

Comment

i'm not trying to creep on him, by drinking what he drinks. I was just curious. But it's definitely not water or booze.

Comment

orange squash?..

Comment

haha

Originally posted by VVeezyyyy View Post
            orange squash?..
            "Be good or be good at it"

Comment

Originally posted by pdeezy View Post
              Does anyone know what Wayne has been drinking at all the parties? I always see pics of him with like a water bottle and a yellowish liquid inside it? anyone know? thanks
              i dont see why you would want to know

Comment

Originally posted by Weezywheee View Post
                looks like gatorade or a whiskey sour... I'm thinking that he is still drinking booze. it would be hard for the ny probation dept to catch him with alcohol in his system since it goes away so quick.
                i feel like wayne is wayyyyy too smart to drink and even chance fucking up

Comment

Originally posted by Weezywheee View Post
                  Please stop saying stupid things... I don't know what he's drinking though. Doesn't really matter tbh

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                  http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

uhhhmmmm thats fiji water.
                    FIJI Water Delivery Store Products
                    i think he put something like tropical punch or a&w root beer into it.

Comment

Who gives a fuck?
                      So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

For goodness sakes, there are just to many nosey people in the world - you guys just fuck it up for everybody! Don't you know that there are loads of people out that just mean to cause harm to Weezy -his career, his lively hood.

I know you and some other's on this site don't mean to stir up trouble for him - but come on, you have to realize that other blogsites, tablots, people investigating him are looking for just anything to destroy his career and what not - cause they just feel like to many young people try to copy him - good and bad behavior!

They surf his fansites because they know some of these sites contain relatively credible evidence of possible misbehavior that can get him into big trouble!(some of the fansites follow his every move)! Although I, like many others, love to know what he's doing on a regalar basis - parties, music etc., I don't like when people sound like they're tattling on him!!

Comment

Working...
                        X