Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEEZY COMING ON STAGE TONIGHT HD VIDEO-!! I just got home.. more to come...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEZY COMING ON STAGE TONIGHT HD VIDEO-!! I just got home.. more to come...

Here it is.. it was amazing:

YouTube - Lil Wayne I am still music tour

Re: WEEZY COMING ON STAGE TONIGHT HD VIDEO-!! I just got home.. more to come...

Fucking epic.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

so tell me, did wayne spit any new material or CIV material?....

Comment

That is fucking dope.
        Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Bill Gates live beat >>>>>>>

I hope someone got some real HD of this shit. I need to hear that shit better lol.

But damn, hes still got that stage presence like a motherfucker.......

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

how many songs did he perform, how long was the concert?

Comment

Glad you guys like the vid! Its late here and I'm gonna sleep before I post anymore. I have 2 or 3 more vids. The show was long- Weezy was on for about 2.5 to 3 hours, but that included a Nicki Minaj set in the middle. Wayne was in top form tonight!

Comment

Cant wait man... looks dope. Hit us up with that setlist if possible tomorrow
                I might be too strung out on compliments, Overdosed on Confidence..

Comment

I'mma lock this thread since you posted the video in the official tour thread

Comment

Damn this deserves a thread, make this a topic for videos only.

Very nice shot video
                    http://www.RCmixtapes.com - Rainbow Collection Mixtapes

Comment

damn thats fucking wild bro ...we need some more videos!!

Comment

great
                        thx 4 sharing

Comment

Working...
                        X