Lil Wayne & Roc Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne & Roc Nation

Where do you think Wayne would be lyrically, and financially if he would've sign to Roc-A-Fella? Do you think he would be better than he is now or worse? How big would YM be? I aways wondered this.

Re: Lil Wayne & Roc Nation

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
    Where do you think Wayne would be lyrically, and financially if he would've sign to Roc-A-Fella? Do you think he would be better than he is now or worse? How big would YM be? I aways wondered this.

I think he would still be old Weezy. I think hov wouldnt of allowed the whole hustler to rockstar transition. But I'm not sure if he would have blown up like he did and sell a milli.

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

Originally posted by codys View Post
      I think he would still be old Weezy. I think hov wouldnt of allowed the whole hustler to rockstar transition. But I'm not sure if he would have blown up like he did and sell a milli.
      Well it's hard to tell because look at Kanye. Jay let him do a whole album of autotune. It's just so hard to tell.

Comment

i couldnt even imagine i think weezy made the right decision by staying with CM and opening his On label YM
        "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
        see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

He would be the best rapper on Roc Nation instead of Young Money........He wouldn't be as big as a superstar though...
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
            He would be the best rapper on Roc Nation instead of Young Money........He wouldn't be as big as a superstar though...
            no matter how much weezy is better then Jay and we know he is, he would of been over shadowed under jay and kanye just cuz jay would put kanye out first over weezy cuzz of there close friendship!!!
            "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
            see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

his albums would maybe been better, C3 would probaly have La La La and lots of other stuff that leaked, but I think Wayne's music would kinda loose it if he moved to Roc Nation in 04, cause he wouldn't be hangin with his real friends then.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by georgii View Post
                Jay is better then weezy and we know he is
                fixed.

but, tbh, i wish he did, mostly because, earlier in his career, wayne was influenced by the people around him, so if he signed with roc nation wayne might be a more lyrical rapper, if you combine that with the flow he has now.....EPIC.....and weezy jay collabos>>>>>

Comment

There is no Weezy without Cash Money and no Cash Money without Weezy. Just my opinion, I think weezy belongs with YMCMB.
                  YMBCM allows Weezy to do what he want with his music. I think if he was with Roc his music shouldnt have this much diversity.

Comment

He'd be a 100x better lyricist.

Comment

I remember when Wayne said in some interview if he was in the studio with Jay for Mr.Carter his verse would be way better.

Comment

weezy would def NOT be as popular as he is now if he was wit roc nation imo.. weezy is who he is thats why we love his music bcuz he is so versatile.. if he was wit ROC i think he wuld be a 1 dimensional rapper
                        Life Is The Bitch, And Death Was Her Sister

Sleep Is The Cousin, What A Fuckin Family Picture

You Know Father Time, And We All Know Mother Nature

Its All In The Family But I Am Of NO Relation

Comment

Working...
                        X