Lil Wayne world tour this summer?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne world tour this summer?!

I don�t give a fuck I am going to go to frauenfeld man!

but he better come to germany damn

Comment

Ok, this has to be fake, i mean no offence to the Irish, but why on a world tour would you visit just Ireland and not come across the water to play in London again... however if it does come out that he is playing in london, i hope its either the o2 or wembley as the hammersmith was quality but they take it to another level

Comment

I'm sure he's doin other dates that haven't been released. If it's true there will be announcement from the label soon

Comment

Originally posted by cartery21 View Post
          Ok, this has to be fake, i mean no offence to the Irish, but why on a world tour would you visit just Ireland and not come across the water to play in London again... however if it does come out that he is playing in london, i hope its either the o2 or wembley as the hammersmith was quality but they take it to another level
          No its not fake, it's being promoted in papers and stuff and the other dates prob havn't been confirmed yet

Comment

As far as I can see it's just one date for Ireland and no where else? Guess more dates will be announced. I prey to god that he comes back to London, I'm sure he would if he done a World Tour, and I'd defo be going to see him again, if he performs more than one night might even go twice!

Originally posted by cartery21 View Post
            i hope its either the o2 or wembley as the hammersmith was quality but they take it to another level
            And na man Hammersmith was fucking quality, smaller venues IMO are so much better... You get a much better atmosphere, plus everyone was sparking up joints in Hammersmith which made the atmosphere even better. I would rather see him at Hammersmith again over o2 or Wembley! Just my opinion!
            Last edited by Kuzz; 03-30-2011, 05:37 PM.

Comment

i just want him to come to denver co the hell with any where else lol jk

Comment

hope weezy comes back to the uk, he was amazing at hammersmith. would be better for him to do o2 its much bigger and weezy performing would be next level

"pockets so deep its like my money gotta swim out"

Comment

Originally posted by Tuneche View Post
                  i just want him to come to denver co the hell with any where else lol jk
                  yeah he should just add some more US cities, screw the world tour haha

Comment

Lil Wayne has canceled his entire European tour because the UK refused him a work permit to perform.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Aiken Promotions - Lil Wayne Live at the Marquee 4th July has now been Cancelled - Aiken Promotions Events - Aiken Promotions

Comment

Originally posted by Bama403 View Post
                      yeah he should just add some more US cities, screw the world tour haha
                      Well that would explain his shit worldwide sales outside the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Conor View Post
                        Lil Wayne has canceled his entire European tour because the UK refused him a work permit to perform.

wow man... that fuckin blows ^^^

Comment

Yeah tickets were goin on sale tomorrow morning too. Exact same situation happened with Chris Brown last year, I knew people with tickets to see him and then the same announcement was made.

Comment

Working...
                          X