Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Voice fixer and autotune waynee!!!

Originally posted by georgii View Post
    No problem u deserved that shxttt, andd thank youu u know whats good bruh!!!!
    Werd, I get mad sometimnes when I hear songs with autotune and voice fixer lol. Like when I heard All of the Lights, as soon as I heard autotune I was like WTF, I thouight he wouldve been done with that shit after jail. C2 voice was by far the best, his voice went so good with all those beats.

Comment

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
      Werd, I get mad sometimnes when I hear songs with autotune and voice fixer lol. Like when I heard All of the Lights, as soon as I heard autotune I was like WTF, I thouight he wouldve been done with that shit after jail. C2 voice was by far the best, his voice went so good with all those beats.
      Wordd your rightt that C2 Drought 3 voice was the best!!!!
      "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
      see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Originally posted by georgii View Post
        Wordd your rightt that C2 Drought 3 voice was the best!!!!
        Agreed, and thats when his flow was at his best, nobody was touching him back in those days.

I REPEAT NO RAP ARTIST WAS FUCKING WITH WAYNE DURING THAT TIME.

Comment

Agreed, and thats when his flow was at his best, nobody was touching him back in those days.

I REPEAT NO RAP ARTIST WAS FUCKING WITH WAYNE DURING THAT TIME.
          Real shit. No one could fuck with him. People can fuck with him now, but they'll encounter some difficulties.

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

yeah fuck that voice fixer
            "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by codys View Post
              Real shit. No one could fuck with him. People can fuck with him now, but they'll encounter some difficulties.
              Yea, idk to me it seems like Wayne changed so much from that time period to now, obviously somones gonna change over time but what I mean is that when I listen to him today, he sounds nothing like how he used to be. Everything changed, his voice, flow, types of lyrics, and back then he picked alot better beats to rap over.

Comment

Yea, idk to me it seems like Wayne changed so much from that time period to now, obviously somones gonna change over time but what I mean is that when I listen to him today, he sounds nothing like how he used to be. Everything changed, his voice, flow, types of lyrics, and back then he picked alot better beats to rap over.
                For real man. I feel like they are 2 completely different artists, but they are the same person haha

Comment

For real man. I feel like they are 2 completely different artists, but they are the same person haha
                  Wordd bruhh its sadd but true, and i thought i +repped you already but i guess not i gotchu right now bruh!!!!
                  Last edited by Trolln; 03-28-2011, 10:18 PM.
                  "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                  see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Yea lol, I doubt Wayne will ever be like that again, but I guess C4 will answer that question 100%

Comment

Yea lol, I doubt Wayne will ever be like that again, but I guess C4 will answer that question 100%
                      I'm gunna laugh when it's a mixture of both

Comment

Originally posted by lMonsterl View Post
                        I hate that word "voice-fixer," there is no such thing. Autotune is a program yes, and there are pitch correctors, but a voice fixer?? Never heard of such a thing
                        lol its called voice shifter which is what he is trying to say
                        http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
                        Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

He already said he can't rap like that anymore. I don't like the higher pitch voice either, but it isn't Mike's fault. If Wayne didn't like it he wouldn't be using it.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Working...
                          X