Voice fixer and autotune waynee!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Voice fixer and autotune waynee!!!

We already established the correct term isnt voice fixer, most people aren't engineers, so narurally we aren't going to know the correct term, so stfu about that already

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

SMH at niggas making it seem like voice fixing the shit out his voice doesnt matter........
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by codys View Post
        We already established the correct term isnt voice fixer, most people aren't engineers, so narurally we aren't going to know the correct term, so stfu about that already

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
          SMH at niggas making it seem like voice fixing the shit out his voice doesnt matter........
          Right bro? EVERYONE i know doesnt like the high pitched voice shit. They don't dislike all his music because of it but they deff prefer the deeper voice, the high pitch makes him sound like a lil bitch, but he makes ok cuz he murks the fuck out of the song, usually.

No voice fixer>>>>>>voice fixer.

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
            All in all, he sounds like a little bitch when he uses the pitch corrector.
            Haha

Comment

Hmm thats why tunechi has a baby voice sometimes but yh still like it ! <3

Comment

Tbh he just needs to go back to his raw rapping voice from Tha Carter II.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                  All in all, he sounds like a little bitch when he uses the pitch corrector.
                  This and this.

Originally posted by Lil_Tunechi View Post
                  Tbh he just needs to go back to his raw rapping voice from Tha Carter II.
                  But that'll never happen.

Comment

I hate waynes new high pitched voice! i cant listen to it, it makes my ears ache. fuck get old wayne back, and dont give me that bullshit about his voice is different. just stop with the high pitched VOICE!!!

HATE WAYNES HIGH PITCHED VOICE! HE SOUNDS LIKE A LITTLE GIRL, 6 foot 7 foot could have been a great song if wayne wouldent sound like a little girl...

mike banger, stop runing waynes carrer.

Was playing Pray to the lord a couple min ago, god damn i miss the old wayne. i miss the wayne who rap about "something", who rap about his feelings. Nowdays he just raps about nothing, fuck i am mad and sad at the same time

Comment

Most of the Vets are in my thread yall love to speak yall minds huh especially THP haha!!!!
                      "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                      see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Actually, you can't deny the fact that it sounds/fits perfectly on a few tracks. His feature on Salute with Fab, and the Homerun hook are just a few without going too deep into it.

But then you can ask the question if he's using it TOO often, which he is, and now it's just annoying and hurts my ears when I use headphones lol.

D4! C4!
                        LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Originally posted by YeezyYM View Post
                          Actually, you can't deny the fact that it sounds/fits perfectly on a few tracks. His feature on Salute with Fab, and the Homerun hook are just a few without going too deep into it.

But then you can ask the question if he's using it TOO often, which he is, and now it's just annoying and hurts my ears when I use headphones lol.
                          Well said maybe every here and there but not on every damn song like on No Ceilings
                          "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                          see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Working...
                          X