Inspired You To

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspired You To

Music & people can be huge inspirations in lives, so has Wayne or his music ever inspired you to do something ?

I personally might grow some dreads and throw a few stacks at sluts

Re: Inspired You To

If i have learned anything from Wayne it would be work ethic. and to chief blunts constantly

Comment

I learned how to be a real nigga, thanks Wayne

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

Wayne inspired me to become a rapper. First mixtape I dropped was after hearing Drought 3. Look at me now. I'm getting paper.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Wayne hasn't really 'inspired' me. 2Pac is a inspiring artist IMO though.

Comment

Actually considering getting Dreds soon my hair has just hit 6inches, he would have some part of the reason I would get those if I do! I would like to say weed, but my first trip to Amsterdam got me into it massively, now I've been loads, infact I'm off there in 1week once again woo!... Still another great quality about him. He inspired me in my graphic ways, my sig I made a full 1280px wallpaper of him, thats just a snippit of it! His attitude to work in life, working hard has inspired me also! I look up to him a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              Actually considering getting Dreds soon my hair has just hit 6inches, he would have some part of the reason I would get those if I do! I would like to say weed, but my first trip to Amsterdam got me into it massively... Still another great quality about him. He inspired me in my graphic ways, my sig I made a full 1280px wallpaper of him, thats just a snippit of it! His attitude to work in life, working hard has inspired me also! I look up to him a lot!
              Lol. My hair just hit 6inch and I'm about to get dreads soon, but I'm not getting dreads just because of Wayne. I got that Wiz Afro right now!Lol

In the beginning of 06 something about Wayne's Charisma just inspires me. I can't explain it! Everything from his music,to swag. He makes me want to be successful in life and make my dream a reality. That's why I love Wayne so much!(No homo)
              Last edited by marcusgettin; 03-30-2011, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                Lol. My hair just hit 6inch and I'm about to get dreads soon, but I'm not getting dreads just because of Wayne. I got that Wiz Afro right now!Lol

In the beginning of 06 something about Wayne's Charisma just inspires me. I can't explain it! Everything from his music,to swag. He makes want to be successful in life and make my dream a reality. That's why I love Wayne so much!(No homo)
                Cool, I'm half English half Indian so I got that straight asian hair sweeped back at the moment, thats why I am still thinking about getting em.

And yea he does have this certain charisma about him that inspires you! Pure legend!

Comment

Wayne inspired me to listen to rap in general. Sadly I was one of those kids that had that inner rockstar. Well guess what? My inner rapper kicked that rockstar's ass.

Comment

Im white and n the process of growing ma hair out so i can attempt to get dreads and obviously wayne inspired it but i didnt kno i could get them until i seen that white boy on teen mom so yea that n most of his music just puts u n a better mood most of the time
                    [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
                    Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
                    God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

Wayne was the reason I started listenin' to rapmusic. He's personality also inspired me a lot.

Comment

wayne inspired me to do me bitch !!
                        Oooh shit, motherfucker, God Damn

Comment

Working...
                        X