Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who remembers this? (RARE Lil Wayne feat.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who remembers this? (RARE Lil Wayne feat.)

I was going through old Facebook posts made by me and seen some lyrics that sounded like Wayne but couldn’t name it. I looked it up and was shocked because I forgot all about this song

I do.

The acapella was posted on here I think.

Comment

I remember hearing this years ago in houston back when ray j was relevant. (lol) wayne did kill that hoe though

"and that bow should be red. And that hoe should be red. Cuz datz how i like em, don't love em just like em"

lol

Imagine him saying that now lol

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
        I remember hearing this years ago in houston back when ray j was relevant. (lol) wayne did kill that hoe though

"and that bow should be red. And that hoe should be red. Cuz datz how i like em, don't love em just like em"

lol

black females would be going crazy. i'm sure his daughter would have something to say too

Comment

i remember it well
          it dropped around the same time as those huey features

Comment

Yes I do but it’s not something I’d look for to play it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
              I was going through old Facebook posts made by me and seen some lyrics that sounded like Wayne but couldn’t name it. I looked it up and was shocked because I forgot all about this song
              It is forgettable!!

Comment

I wouldn't say it's forgettable...

Sadly, it is though..EXCEPT for those who understand the rappers FULL talent.

Acknowledgment is everything and this rapper can DEFINITELY do more than just SANG hmmm

Comment

not me oops xD

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post

lol

wayne woulda been "cancelled". actually thats cap cause theyve tried to cancel him numerous times before and failed

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
                      Facebook lol

Comment

its nothing special though wtf

Comment

Working...
                        X