Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to be a millionaire (Wayne Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to be a millionaire (Wayne Edition)

Ok, so, i thought for a really long time on a fun game we could play, kind of like the elimination game that @freakjsp was running before he got lazy and said "omgg tallying votes for songs where one song gets the majority of the votes is too HARD. I quit!" and yolo'd out on us, so i wanted to come up with a game that ACTUALLY tested your wayne knowledge, as well as encouraged people to get they listens up lol. Thus i came up with this lol

WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE (WAYNE EDITION)

(The actual thread won't look like this)

But yeah, here's how to play:

First off, i need a willing participant. (Like the actual game show)

After they give me the go that they're ready, I'm then going to proceed to give them 10 multiple choice questions, each one increasing in various difficulties all about wayne.

First question is worth $500.
    Second question $1000
    Third $5000
    Forth $10000
    Fifth $20000
    Sixth $50000
    Seventh $100,000
    Eighth $200,000
    Ninth $500,000
    Tenth $1,000,000

And so on, and so forth, you get the drift.

Equalling to a grand total of 10 questions = $1,000,000.

The player will only have a minute to answer each question, if the timer has passed and they have not answered the question the game will immediately be over, and they forfeit the winnings. (Resulting in a grand total of $0 in winnings.)

PLAYERS HAVE 4 LIFE LINES
    • Skip a question
    • Cash out
    • Phone home
    • Google me

If the player decides to skip the question, i will then randomly generate another question of the same difficulty in place of it, in which then the player will then have 60 extra seconds from that point in time to answer the question.

If the player chooses cash out, the player decides to walk away from the game with whatever winnings they had up until that point, choosing to end the game.

If the player chooses phone home, the player is then allowed to mention @ 1 forum member of their choice to help them out on one question.

If the player chooses google me, the player is then alotted 3 minutes IRL time to google whatever answers they may find to help them with the question. (Or scratch their ass, i really dont give a shit.)

^^^^
    These are the 4 lifelines you are allowed for 10 questions.

-------------------------------------

HIGH SCORES WILL BE POSTED IN OP SO EVERYONE WILL KNOW WHO THE REAL WAYNE FANS ARE.

ONCE YOU ANSWER A QUESTION WRONG THE GAME IS OVER.

NO SECOND CHANCES BUT YOU MAY PLAY AGAIN IF YOU DECIDE TO AFTER A WAITING PERIOD IN THE QUENUE.

I'n probably missing some details on this, I'm still writing it, but so far i have came up with 100 questions about wayne (therefore i am able to have 9 total games atm, incase someone uses the skip a question lifeline.) but i am constantly coming up with new ones to expand the lifeline of this game.

Lmk what you think of this, and if you think i should actually take the time to actually do this. Btw if you dont know how to type more than 30 wpm this game isn't for you.

BTW LMK WHAT IMPROVEMENTS I COULD MAKE, I'm trying to balance this game as much as possible. A drawback is that only one person can play at a time, but games should be over theoretically quick in hindsight, so the wait time for the next game shouldn't be long at all.

Lmk what you think, and if this is an interesting idea, would you play, etc. etc

I’m confused but I’ll try playing ?

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
      kind of like the elimination game that @freakjsp was running before he got lazy and said "omgg tallying votes for songs where one song gets the majority of the votes is too HARD. I quit!"
      LOL

Comment

i'll play but we gonna have to agree a time we are both on here

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          I’m confused but I’ll try playing ?
          I probably made it difficult to understand due to all the exposition, but i SWEAR it's an easy game to play lol. Basically, it requires the host (me) and the player to be online at the same time for about,,, 10 minutes. I will ask them questions 1 by 1 in which case they have 60 seconds to reply back with an answer. If they get it right, we proceed to the next question. If they get it wrong, the game ends. Depending on if they use a lifeline, the games could take longer, but that's basically the gist of the entire game.

The questions will be alot of 'fill in the blank' questions concerning his lyrics, questions about his albums/mixtapes, a little sprinkled in about his personal life, etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            i'll play but we gonna have to agree a time we are both on here
            I already got you covered. The game doesn't start until the player posts in the game thread 'Ready'.

And if something comes up IRL, the player can simply pause the game and resume when they come back, in which case another game with another player will begin until they return back. (But you can only pause directly after answering a question.) I'll update the rules and more of this in the future thread, but yeah, you shouldn't have to worry about any time issues

Comment

Y'all got too much free time

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post

Comment

Sounds complicated

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
                    true

Comment