Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wayne will retire at the age of 35

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
    another point to make is that while wayne is retired they will be releasing all the music that he has recorded over the years obviously

o fuck, thats gonna be sick

Comment

I think he will continue. everyone says they'll retire at 30 and lots are still going. He might need to take a break at 35 (like Eminem did) for his kids. but then he'll probably surprise everyone wit another album at 37. some shit like dat. he loves muzik too much to let go just like dat.

Comment

anybody have the interview or video where he said he would retire at 30-35 before ? this is not the first time he's said it ..

@1:45

Comment

anybody have the interview or video where he said he would retire at 30-35 before ? this is not the first time he's said it ..
          he also said it in vibe magazine interview in 05 or another magazine.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Put yourself in his shoes. Do you really think he wants to work till he drops? The type of work that he does stress someone out allot. Why do you think he was so highly addicted to the drugs he was doing? Obviously this industry wore him out. Retiring at the age of 35 is an awesoome goal. He will always have his fans. Maybe he might get bored and come back and do a another album. Many rappers have retired before, such as Dr.Dre but being retired when you have that much money just means you now enjoy and do what ever you want. Its an endless vacation, it will get old. He will do some sort of Comeback or find another Wayne to replace him. I personally think Lil chuckee will be the next wayne. Just give that dude a little bit time to grow and learn from the best. When you learn from the best you become the best.
            Please Go like my page if you wish!

Comment

Originally posted by phatyo View Post
              Put yourself in his shoes. Do you really think he wants to work till he drops? The type of work that he does stress someone out allot. Why do you think he was so highly addicted to the drugs he was doing? Obviously this industry wore him out. Retiring at the age of 35 is an awesoome goal. He will always have his fans. Maybe he might get bored and come back and do a another album. Many rappers have retired before, such as Dr.Dre but being retired when you have that much money just means you now enjoy and do what ever you want. Its an endless vacation, it will get old. He will do some sort of Comeback or find another Wayne to replace him. I personally think Lil chuckee will be the next wayne. Just give that dude a little bit time to grow and learn from the best. When you learn from the best you become the best.
              I would say Twist is.

Comment

Originally posted by phatyo View Post
                Nobody knows what he is actually going to do, I reckon he will take a break maybe but he will always be involved in the music industry until he drops... It isn't his job, it's his life, he has been doing it since like what 11? Like he says in Dedication 3 - You Love me You Hate me:

'See you have to understand, the difference between me and you is this is your job... To me this is my life....'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCgL6vDzDnk

I just think he loves it way to much too much to just retire and thats that. If he retires, he willl still be doing features maybe? Or just have a nice break and come back with a dope album that will knock everyone off their feet, reminding them why he is the best and always will be.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
                  I would say Twist is.
                  Unless twist does some sort of crazy ass shit that only he can do such as Wayne or T-Pain I don't see that happening. But who knows only time can tell right?

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Nobody knows what he is actually going to do, I reckon he will take a break maybe but he will always be involved in the music industry until he drops... It isn't his job, it's his life, he has been doing it since like what 11? Like he says in Dedication 3 - You Love me You Hate me:

'See you have to understand, the difference between me and you is this is your job... To me this is my life....'

YouTube - Lil Wayne - Dedication 3 - 6 - You love me, you hate me

I just think he loves it way to much too much to just retire and thats that. If he retires, he willl still be doing features maybe? Or just have a nice break and come back with a dope album that will knock everyone off their feet, reminding them why he is the best and always will be.
                  First time I heard that I was a on plane for a serious ass trip! It was placed on my Iphone by accident when I got the mixtape. That you hate me you love me speech changed my life forever! I think ever since then I looked at this dude as a role model. He is constantly working because he can and he does the opposite of what a regular person. He pretty much told everyone to such his dick. He gets paid to be alive. Ever since then I been doing the same. Not in rap, but in business. So you see, by retired what I ment to say is he will still be getting paid just as much as if he was still rapping because his business will be so huge by then. Eminem did that, came back and got the best selling album since fore over ago! And I totally agree with you.
                  Please Go like my page if you wish!

Comment

weezy said "you retire out, when you die out" and also his career is his life... you can listen it on dedication 2>weezy on retirement...

STRAIGHT UP!
                    ..AIN'T GOT NO CONVERSATION FOR YA..
                    NIGGA TALK TO THE

CANNON!

Comment

Working...
                    X