Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
    50 does not even have 20 hits.

You guys are incredibly delusional. GRODT is bigger than C3 and 50 does have 20 hits as well as a vast selection of street joints he could play. I'm not saying Wayne would lose but if he plays songs like Mirror or Uproar, it would be ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post

You guys are incredibly delusional. GRODT is bigger than C3 and 50 does have 20 hits as well as a vast selection of street joints he could play. I'm not saying Wayne would lose but if he plays songs like Mirror or Uproar, it would be ugly.
      I disagree. I don’t think 50 has 20 hits. Like 20 sure songs everyone knows. Not just those from that time. Wayne has 20 songs everyone knows and everyone knows the words to. Tbh 50 to me has 2 universal hits that everyone and their parents know. Maybe 1. That is in da club for sure and possibly candy shop but that is pushing it. Wayne has at least 5 songs that everyone and their parents know. Go dj, a milli, 6ft 7ft, lollipop, back that a up, and debatedly make it rain and he has a ton on the bubble. No one plays or mentions those 50 cent records anymore outside of in da club which I agree is prop the biggest song of all outside of back that azz up. But Wayne has so many songs to choose from that were smash hits and still are today. Bedrock and love me are still played on the radio. You and duffle bag boy as well. Even motivation. A lot of 50 cents hits were like u had to be there. Most people don’t know any 50 cent songs outside of in da club. And though get rich or die tryin was big when it came out. A milli, Mrs. officer, and lollipop are way more known than ur top 50 records on get rich or die tryin. It’s like Eminem, they were huge songs in the day that dont have much relevance today. Wayne’s classics still are relevant. If 50 cents fan base isn’t at the verzuz most people will not know those songs. No matter who is there they would know probably every song Wayne plays

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post

As just someone who has been around I’m 25 so was a kid when 50 cent was hot but also when Wayne was just getting started. The only songs of 50 I knew was in da club, piggy bank, and candy shop. I knew of Go dj, stuntin like my daddy, you, pop bottles, we takin over, make it rain, and fireman. All around the same time outside of we takin over. Of course I knew about the c3-young money era which was a plethora of hits. I had to go back and do research on 50 to fully appreciate his catalog. All big artists have songs that most everyone knows. 99 problems, juicy, in da club, etc. Wayne has the most of those. Wayne could go 20 that everyone knows. I’m not sure any other artist could really do that

Comment

As just someone who has been around I’m 25 so was a kid when 50 cent was hot but also when Wayne was just getting started. The only songs of 50 I knew was in da club, piggy bank, and candy shop. I knew of Go dj, stuntin like my daddy, you, pop bottles, we takin over, make it rain, and fireman. All around the same time outside of we takin over. Of course I knew about the c3-young money era which was a plethora of hits. I had to go back and do research on 50 to fully appreciate his catalog. All big artists have songs that most everyone knows. 99 problems, juicy, in da club, etc. Wayne has the most of those. Wayne could go 20 that everyone knows. I’m not sure any other artist could really do that
          well you right about Wayne, but 50 has In Da Club, Just A Lil Bit, Candy Shop, 21 Questions, Many Man, How We Do, Hate It Or Love It

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post

well you right about Wayne, but 50 has In Da Club, Just A Lil Bit, Candy Shop, 21 Questions, Many Man, How We Do, Hate It Or Love It
            Ah Shute yeah forgot about how we do and hate it or love it

Comment

Comment

I disagree. I don’t think 50 has 20 hits. Like 20 sure songs everyone knows. Not just those from that time. Wayne has 20 songs everyone knows and everyone knows the words to. Tbh 50 to me has 2 universal hits that everyone and their parents know. Maybe 1. That is in da club for sure and possibly candy shop but that is pushing it. Wayne has at least 5 songs that everyone and their parents know. Go dj, a milli, 6ft 7ft, lollipop, back that a up, and debatedly make it rain and he has a ton on the bubble. No one plays or mentions those 50 cent records anymore outside of in da club which I agree is prop the biggest song of all outside of back that azz up. But Wayne has so many songs to choose from that were smash hits and still are today. Bedrock and love me are still played on the radio. You and duffle bag boy as well. Even motivation. A lot of 50 cents hits were like u had to be there. Most people don’t know any 50 cent songs outside of in da club. And though get rich or die tryin was big when it came out. A milli, Mrs. officer, and lollipop are way more known than ur top 50 records on get rich or die tryin. It’s like Eminem, they were huge songs in the day that dont have much relevance today. Wayne’s classics still are relevant. If 50 cents fan base isn’t at the verzuz most people will not know those songs. No matter who is there they would know probably every song Wayne plays
                This is delusional, which is the main problem with Wayne fans. Good luck playing Uproar versus songs like If I Can't or Window Shopper

Comment

50 definitely has hits and many classic songs, but the only ones who can go toe to toe with Wayne are Jay, Kanye, Drake and Em.

Comment

actually Jay doesn't have that many hits when i think about it

Comment

Would not be a wash for either

I hate them thirsty bitches
                      Cut them off like circumcision
                      -Lil Wayne

Comment

50 does not have 20 hits im sorry.He just doesn’t. Outside of I Get Money he has had no hits outside of 2005. And he pretty much didn’t have one until 2002. I give u a good 13 pushing 15. But not 20. 50 will run out of songs plain and simple. He will not make it to 20. Wayne has a strong 20 with a good 10 backups. When you include they young money album and his biggest features I just think Wayne definitively wins
                        Last edited by jhoya101; 03-27-2023, 10:50 PM.

Comment

easy wayne win. Only jay can challenge him

Comment

Working...
                          X