These two lines might be Wayne's most creatively superior ones of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These two lines might be Wayne's most creatively superior ones of all time

"When them niggas left, I got a lil bit chilly/ but I just let it burn like the end of a philly"

So much sht int hat one line, the TLC reference, the hot boyz departure reference, the hot boyz second LP reference, the usher song reference, sht is crazy

and

"Crack flow, no bake just stir and shake/ shootin when we pull up like urkel waist"

Shootin as in shootin crakk and also shootin as in shootin guns, and then the pull up line.

Both are extremely well put together. Anyone know of any more lines like these with several double entendre's in them

Re: These two lines might be Wayne's most creatively superior ones of all time

When Wayne was on his shit these lines were "normal".....
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      When Wayne was on his shit these lines were "normal".....
      Those were the days...

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

His swag was crazy back then . 05-08. He murdered everyone and everything without even trying, like you could hear it in his flows and voice, he was just playin around... Damn.

D4! C4!
        LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

he use to have ghost writers to help wit alotta songs.
          now he write most of his verses alone, but sometimes somebody from the camp might help wit a reference, just not as much as before.
          EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
            now he write most of his verses alone, but sometimes somebody from the camp might help wit a reference, just not as much as before.
            you know that because....you were in the studio with him while he was recording?
            stop making up BS
            Last edited by IceMan; 04-01-2011, 08:28 AM.
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
              you know that because....you were in the studio with him while he was recording?
              stop making up BS
              Yeah...He was..You didn't know? Diezel is going to be the next YM member.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                Yeah...He was..You didn't know? Diezel is going to be the next YM member.
                holy shit!! just saw his album is CUMMING soon
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                  holy shit!! just saw his album is CUMMING soon
                  Wonder if anyone is going to snatch it since it's cumming soon.

Lololol

Comment

Originally posted by yung diezel View Post
                    april fools!!
                    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                    Guns and stretchers
                    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
                    X