Wayne Concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Concert

Welcome to the Carter Tour was a step in the right direction but Wayne needs to do better.

a Wayne concert needs to be the total experience.

I need the full weezy package. Not just 08 and on

i need

you
    Make it rain
    duffle bag boy
    stuntin like my daddy
    back that a up
    go dj
    money on my mind

at every show

then

fireman
    we takin over
    cannon
    bm jr
    comfortable

then

bling bling
    soldier

wayne has too many classics to be playin blunt blowin and no worries every show.

wayne should be selling out arenas every time he performs. Stadiums. He has too many hits.

I just saw something that said who would sell out a tour rn. They said Kanye, em, Jay, Travis, Kendrick, drake

its embarrasing Wayne is not mentioned. But it is due to the songs Wayne chooses to perform consistently

as a fans/stans we should admit that Wayne hasn't been big since 2012-13. I actually think IANAHB2 and the Emmit Till line killed him commercially. Emmit Till destroyed him if you think about it, i'm sure he lost thousands and thousands of black fans because of it

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
      as a fans/stans we should admit that Wayne hasn't been big since 2012-13. I actually think IANAHB2 and the Emmit Till line killed him commercially. Emmit Till destroyed him if you think about it, i'm sure he lost thousands and thousands of black fans because of it
      No one mentions that though, like I never hear that brought up about Wayne anymore. I see the picture of Wayne and bird man kissing way more often.

Comment

the fact weezy is still performing 'a milli' 15 years on at the espys is not a good sign
        there is no reason he should not be performing 'kant nobody' up there
        he does not help himself

Comment

The only time Tunechi will do a stadium again is if the Big 3 do a collab tour together (Tunechi, Drizzy, Barbie).

Comment

he does go dj, fireman and comfortable at some shows. and back that azz up he doesnt have a huge part in it lol

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
              Welcome to the Carter Tour was a step in the right direction but Wayne needs to do better.

a Wayne concert needs to be the total experience.

I need the full weezy package. Not just 08 and on

i need

you
              Make it rain
              duffle bag boy
              stuntin like my daddy
              back that a up
              go dj
              money on my mind

at every show

then

fireman
              we takin over
              cannon
              bm jr
              comfortable

then

bling bling
              soldier

wayne has too many classics to be playin blunt blowin and no worries every show.

wayne should be selling out arenas every time he performs. Stadiums. He has too many hits.

I just saw something that said who would sell out a tour rn. They said Kanye, em, Jay, Travis, Kendrick, drake

its embarrasing Wayne is not mentioned. But it is due to the songs Wayne chooses to perform consistently
              at the end of the day and what it always comes down to, wayne needs a good team around him, not yesmen

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                he does go dj, fireman and comfortable at some shows. and back that azz up he doesnt have a huge part in it lol
                back that ass up goes into uproar

Comment

Wayne lost his energy on stage

Comment

Kat Food next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                      The only time Tunechi will do a stadium again is if the Big 3 do a collab tour together (Tunechi, Drizzy, Barbie).
                      Yeah, but Drake is still way to big on his own, to do the Big 3 cash grab, in the near future.

Comment

Could a Hot boys reunion sell out stadiums?

Comment

Working...
                        X