Anyone else more nervous for C6 now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else more nervous for C6 now.

Not a good sign with the 4 rsftw erelease songs (they were decent but not album material besides maybe as album deluxe songs besides cameras) now kat food was just okay (kant nobody was really good), even Da One being a IANAHB3 session isnt a great sign. Its a cool feature to give a basketball player but not great sign for album imo.

Still hoping for the best.

Don't get too high to look over blessings

It's 2023 and Wayne and his team are still making terrible decisions when it comes to picking music. I really don't understand how everyone in the camp was happy for Kat Food to be a single and it looks like they are really serious to push it with all the cat posters and it being performed at the VMAs.

We've had previews of Wayne's verses on the Warren G and Benny The Butcher songs, which have nothing but positive comments all over websites, forums, social medias, etc. Do they not see this and think this is what the world wants?

Anyway, if Kat Food does do well with sales and stuff, I will be more than happy for Wayne and his team as they got it right. But I really cannot see Kat Food being the one.

I don't share my opinion too much on Wayne's music nowadays if it's negative, but I guess I'm just a little disappointed as I expected better from the single.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      It's 2023 and Wayne and his team are still making terrible decisions when it comes to picking music. I really don't understand how everyone in the camp was happy for Kat Food to be a single and it looks like they are really serious to push it with all the cat posters and it being performed at the VMAs.

We've had previews of Wayne's verses on the Warren G and Benny The Butcher songs, which have nothing but positive comments all over websites, forums, social medias, etc. Do they not see this and think this is what the world wants?

Anyway, if Kat Food does do well with sales and stuff, I will be more than happy for Wayne and his team as they got it right. But I really cannot see Kat Food being the one.

I don't share my opinion too much on Wayne's music nowadays if it's negative, but I guess I'm just a little disappointed as I expected better from the single.
      and wayne verse on jon batiste song was talked about. i didnt like song but wayne part was great

i dont get it maybe we gettin old and everyone else will like Kat Food. but i dont think this is helping his image and the hype around C6 even if it was a throwaway they should be quality. Like Thug life only brought negative press and that was on youtube only...
      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post

and wayne verse on jon batiste song was talked about. i didnt like song but wayne part was great

i dont get it maybe we gettin old and everyone else will like Kat Food. but i dont think this is helping his image and the hype around C6 even if it was a throwaway they should be quality. Like Thug life only brought negative press and that was on youtube only...
        Everyone is going to hear Kat Food as it's actually being promoted much better than his previous singles. My guess is that the majority will play it once, come to the conclusion Wayne is inconsistent and "still raps too much about pu$$y", and that's that.

If the song flops, I'm sure Wayne will then come back with a dope single (probably featuring Drake) and you'll get all the social media comments and YouTube reaction videos saying "Wayne's back". I feel it's all so predictable and I can really see it happening.

I'm extremely tired right now and Kat Food might sound better to me with a clear head tomorrow, but I feel a bit let down from my favorite artist 👎

Comment

It's a fun song.

Kant Nobody was to show everyone he is the best rapper.

Kat Food will be to go for the sales and target radio.

If this is the only fun song on C6 I'll be happy but there shouldn't be anymore like this on the album.

Comment

this song reminds me of cameras ft. allan cubas
            the blog home page is hating it lol

Comment

this won't even pick up on tiktok or the clubs.....

Comment

I’ve got no hope for that album if this can be a single…..

waynes next move has to be to do an album with one producer like Alchemist.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post

the 12 years i've had an account here don't think i've ever seen this from you lol god damn

Comment

Yall are fkin nuts.

Kat food is fire the beat is insane and its a fun enjoyable track.
                    Dry ya sox ya miserable cunts

Comment

i need that third single asap to get my hopes up again

Comment

I never have any expectations for Wayne's albums after Funeral tbh. It's like he and his team are completely oblivious to what the fans want.

I still remember when a few of his Yes Men back in the day said that IANAHB2 sounded like C2 Wayne...these niggas is playing in our faces.
                        That feature with Benny The Butcher is what all his albums should sound like. If he wants a few radio friendly songs that's fine, but he needs to get help from either Drake, Nicki or both. Kat Food is garbage!

Comment

Working...
                        X