No announcement yet.

Anyone else more nervous for C6 now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we all need to move on from this song asap including wayne i dont want dem to spend month promoting this to try and force people to enjoy it when he can do so much better

Comment

Hey at least the Dolby Atmos version sounds mixed better… hahaha I’m just looking for any positive at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwise View Post
        I never have any expectations for Wayne's albums after Funeral tbh. It's like he and his team are completely oblivious to what the fans want.

I still remember when a few of his Yes Men back in the day said that IANAHB2 sounded like C2 Wayne...these niggas is playing in our faces.
        That feature with Benny The Butcher is what all his albums should sound like. If he wants a few radio friendly songs that's fine, but he needs to get help from either Drake, Nicki or both. Kat Food is garbage!
        Agreed. Which is sad because I know he can tap back into the Wayne everyone wants whenever he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
          Yall are fkin nuts.

Kat food is fire the beat is insane and its a fun enjoyable track.
          Dry ya sox ya miserable cunts
          even OllyCarterz just said this is the worst lead single ever and he’s done covers for Wayne.

releasing this single was a stupid decision.​

Comment

While Olly is a legend I disagree.
            Funeral was a never ending freestyle so im happy to have something resembling a normal track for once.
            Not as exhausting as funeral is a win for me

Comment

Kat song is really bad but i don't really expect something from C6 so everything gonna be alright

Comment

I want songs like Kant Nobody but with better beats aka not Swizz Beatz beats.

Comment

I’m not nervous I’m excited xD

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                    Not a good sign with the 4 rsftw erelease songs (they were decent but not album material besides maybe as album deluxe songs besides cameras) now kat food was just okay (kant nobody was really good), even Da One being a IANAHB3 session isnt a great sign. Its a cool feature to give a basketball player but not great sign for album imo.

Still hoping for the best.
                    In Tune We Trust

Comment

Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post
                      In Tune We Trust
                      fire. magnolia got me hype for D6
                      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Working...
                      X