Tity Boi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tity Boi

Please help me LWHQ..... I can't work out if this is the worst Tunechi song I have ever heard or one of the best Tunechi songs I've ever heard.

How he shouts "titties" 50 times for the chorus is hilarious LOL.

And where do I recognize that beat from?

this is not one of his best songs lol

Comment

2 chainz has his own theme song.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post

Please help me LWHQ..... I can't work out if this is the worst Tunechi song I have ever heard or one of the best Tunechi songs I've ever heard.

How he shouts "titties" 50 times for the chorus is hilarious LOL.

And where do I recognize that beat from?
        the beat is similar to I Just Wanna Rock and the song weezy did with Will I Am for racing.

and i agree. songs fire, people that are mad at him saying "titties" are too serious. we love songs that are all about ass. why cant we have songs about titties

Comment

This song has I Am Not A Human Being 3 written all over it.

Comment

For me it’s definitely one of his worst songs, it’s bizarrely bad like hello from ianahb II.

Comment

song of the year

Comment

tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities tities

Comment

It’s a fun song, I’m a fan!

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

It's okay, it was made for fun.

Comment

My favorite off the mixtape…it actually started playing in the car with a friend who respects Wayne but doesn’t really listen to him and he really liked it. He said the beat was dope and was laughing his ass off at the “titties,titties, titties” part. Legit made me happy to hear some irl like a new Wayne song.

Comment

It's for the new Gen of rap fans

Comment

Working...
                        X